FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

The update only came out a couple hours ago give him some time to have it updated before posting asking for updates immediately he doesn't get the new version anytime before we do and he's doing this for free I'm sure he knows that the new version is out and doesn't need to be told by multiple people within an hour of the release

whenever i get to the 3000+ stage i take TEAPOT how do i not take this?
You cant progress too fast because there anit cheat will calculate what your highest max stage can be if your fully optimized with all of the pushing resources you have of you go over that number you will get a teapot message . If you prestige alot you wont get ban due to racking up relics i dont use the increase money or any that really gives you pushing power. using unlimited mana is a great one and even instant max stage wont get you ban unless then look at you account manually

Reactions: AshesEntropy
You cant progress too fast because there anit cheat will calculate what your highest max stage can be if your fully optimized with all of the pushing resources you have of you go over that number you will get a teapot message . If you prestige alot you wont get ban due to racking up relics i dont use the increase money or any that really gives you pushing power. using unlimited mana is a great one and even instant max stage wont get you ban unless then look at you account manually
I too favour this

1 extra bit of input;

i spent alot of time on having to make different accounts after being teapot, the highest i got was around 60k just pushing 200 stages per prestige but that got me caught out in the end

i recently started again and just under 19k stage

i always use mods;
Gold freeze
unlimited mana
unlimited fairies
Only fight boss

only use max stage outside of tournement when prestiging

inside tournement i will use all mods EXCEPT increase gold and max stage.
once ive just hit my max stage i will turn on max stage mod

Once ive just hit my current max stage i will turn off;
all weapons mod
All scrolls mod
all armour sets mod

level up my tap damage and heros, relics and passive skills

then switch scientific notation (this makes sure the mods i turn off are off)

Then i will prestige and repeat.

DO NOT:
use max stage when in a tournememt and you havent passed your current max stage as this will make the game restart

SIDE NOTE:
i prepare before tornament by staying at max stage and using max stage mod i just constantly upgrade book of shadow.

The day of the tournement i will turn on all mods except increase gold and then prestige, this activates all the mods and then i double check all passive skills are at the highest level. Then turn off max stage mod and enter the tournement. Once i hit current max stage i will enable max stage mod and also turn off;
all armour set mod
all scroll mod
all weapon mod

upgrade passive skills then prestige. Once the animation is over and im at my max stage i will disable max stage mod and carry on as normal.

The passive skills and artifacts is what im using to push to my next max stage everytime, this way it has ben alot safer with bare minimum risk of teapot

what got my 60k stage account teapot was by prestiging every 200 stages which at some point was bound to surpass my actual max stage limit

this mod is bug ? i'm use this mod with nothing enable but clan ship attack with no damage ?
ps. enable clan ship damage text already

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk