This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

How do you slide the bar to get +1 or +2? It's so small that my smallest number obtained was 9 LOL
It's a little bit hard, and the result may vary. I've got values from between 7 (being multiplus: 7, then 14, then 21 and so on) to 1. I also got values starting as little as 54. You just need to move your finger softly and keep trying until you get what you want.
Maybe reducing the bar would help, like putting from 1 to 100, or even 50, as we are not worried about the time x amount efficiency of relics, but with the MS itself.

I'm guessing it's just hard to config both MS and a variable to work with the jump. Maybe there's something to do with how the game stores values for each amount of MS.
For instance, when I tried to use GG, I got different values, though I was looking for specific numbers; the XOR value increase wasn't static, like +120 per stage. Perhaps the problem has something to do with rounding values.

Using BlueStacks you can create macros. But I think that this may be risky, as there's an algorithm that looks specifically for auto prestige to ban people.

Thank you Nik, your mod is the best of TT2. I hope you can create 2nd pure vision of your mod like 3.15.1 vision, if possible. The mod without too much items and suitable for many devices. Even on phone for multi account app. Really appreciated you. Actually, Instant Max Stages is the best, including Mana not decrease, No Skill Cooldown, Unlimited Fairys, Only fight with bosses, it's just enough and safety.

@nik2143 , the thing with the instant MS is that it changed the way it works, but that's ok. People just need to be explained how to do it. In fact, I had thought about the new bar not being needed, but in fact it is.

Since the fire stone is happening, we must be cautious about attracting too much attention, and prestiging and getting fire stones everytime will definitely get ourselves banned.

So the thing is: the slider is great, and only need to be from 1 to 2.900 (2,5% of 116k) so we can control how much fire stones we are getting.

I think that explaining how the slider works with the instant MS button works is enough.
Perhaps the only change would be the slider itself, as @SixonQQ suggested, for a +1/-1 pair of buttons, for sometimes the amount you slide may vary for some reason.

Reactions: yoxo and SixonQQ
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk