This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Guys any tip to avoid getting banned? What feature should i use and not use? Bcs ive been banned like 3 times and i only use the set bonus and ms
People have been using coin not decrease, mana not decrease and no skill cooldown for progress with no notice of ban.

For farming relics, outside of tournaments you can just use instant max stage.

Farming inside a tournament is a bit different. At first you can't jump to your max stage. You need to first reach your max stage manually, and to do that faster, you can activate all item set bonuses. After reaching your max stage once, you can go back to use instant max stage jump.

What makes you get banned is going beyond what you actually can.

For instance, using coins increase will give you an infinite amount of money, and the game will recognize that you shouldn't be at a stage that goes beyond the money you actually should be getting and you'll be banned.

So its okay to use the no mana no cooldown and coin not decrease? And for the ms is it okay if after use the instant im prestige right away?

So its okay to use the no mana no cooldown and coin not decrease? And for the ms is it okay if after use the instant im prestige right away?
Yes and yes.
For prestige, you'll have a cooldown anyway, and that's based on your MS minus guild exp. So the higher the MS, the longer the cooldown, which is then reduced by your guild's exp.

And for the instant what does the slider do? Isit okay that i didnt use that?
For now you need to use it.
Right now the slider is working like this:
marking instant max stage and leaving the subtraction at the zero mark will make you jump for your MS +1, moving the slider to +1 will make you jump to your actual MS, moving to +2 will make you jump to your MS -1 and so on.
So: 0 equals +1, 1 equals 0 and 2 equals -1, and so on.

Okay thank u i already try ur tips it is safe for now on ms 5k

Mod is perfectly safe. I am at 18k now with 3 weeks of playtime and winning tournaments left and right. Pushing is easy when you can prestige at ms every 2 minutes. I push around 2 - 3k stages every tournament.

Mod is perfectly safe. I am at 18k now with 3 weeks of playtime and winning tournaments left and right. Pushing is easy when you can prestige at ms every 2 minutes. I push around 2 - 3k stages every tournament.
What feature are u using? Bcs im using no mana no cooldown and money no decrease its kinda hard to push the ms for me

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk