This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

@soldade : play it more ore less safe or don´t play at all. your plan with 1-2 maybe 3 months will not work with this game. MAYBE , and yeah that´s a big maybe xD , if you don´t join an alliance and never participate in tournaments at all. otherwhise people will report you 100% because you are missing so many scrolls, weapons, pets to even get close to what your actual stage will be.
i have about 260 days since install now (have skipped some days here and there ofc and often just used auto prestige etc. i am a bit over 9k prestiges now and my max. stage is close to 106k. i played it a bit safer i guess. only pushed during tournaments for example, bought pets in the store blablabla. the whole stuff "legal" players do too.
when this mod here needs an update and there is no other mod with max stage, i am only able to get about 1k below my max stage. so i am within a 1-2% stage range. when max stage mod is available again , then i know i do at least 40-50 prestiges with only investing in book of shadows, then i´ll do more prestiges for every "needed" artifact for the build i am playing. thats about 100 prestiges just investing in artifacts. after that i will check if i can go closer to my actuall max stage without using max.stage mod. if yes , i will push again in the next tournament (rince and repeat). ofc i always get me the top 10% badge from the events, participate in every clanraid for the scrolls, weapon, dust + doing solo raid for the stuff there too. the whole shit there is to do, to not get banned or getting myself reported by other players xD. at this point i have invested to much time haha ... maybe some day i get banned cause they finaly started to check if someone uses instant max stage for example. then i am fine with it, my own risk. but stuff i can prevent, i will do. and yeah , i totaly love the max stage feature :D

I get what you mean, and I agree partially.
Yes, if we're to get to the late game, we need to play safe, but as you pointed out, without this mod, you can't manually reach your MS because, well, you're literally going beyond your own wall - but just enough not to get banned. And that's what I'm talking about.
Of course we can be lazy and play 100% safe, using CS build and all, but not playing smart also gets people banned. For instance, I am doing that also: participating in tournaments, even if losing due to not being prepared for pushing; buying pets, participating on both solo and clan raids and also getting as much pets as possible from the shop. Still there's a big discrepancy, in the numbers, for other people around my MS usually have 3 times more pets than me (and I'm buying every single one of them from the high priority list, being them all dmg, all heroes dmg, all gold and splash), but I'm not going to wait for that, or else I would just play using the official client and save myself from the fear of getting banned at all.
Everyone have fun in their own way. Like when I play FFXIV: most people talk about how the stories are great, but I skipped them all just to get to the end game and play the hardcore content, and using my skills there was so great that I didn't miss the 6 months content I would need to go through (for the main story is HUGE).
So yeah, we need to focus on having fun, that's all. At least until GH launches a server where the normal game is like AT.

Just chill when you hit the soft wall. Thats around 77k and thats when it will slow down to a crawl even with max ms. If you want to be extra safe, never join tournaments and join a clan. That way no player will ever come across your profile hence no report. Also never using options that increase pushing power will 100% avoid teapots. Max ms is all you only need to push anyway. Also just straight up go for a push build. But from what i see at stages 10 - 30k people rarely report anyway so if you dont go crazy and push 5k stages in a tourney then you wont get reported

Reactions: Killjoy00
I thought about something.

Ok, so the only options really safe are no coin decrease, no skills cooldown and mama not decrease.

What about choosing and activating one single mythic set?

I would definitely choose the one for the HS build.

What you guys think?

There isn't mutch difference between choosing one and activating all.
The main idea is that we can't go over our theoretical max stage.
Since it doesn't seem to work for relics, i don't use that hack.
I also use the fairys when I'm to lazy waiting for my 5 gem-fairies.

Instant ms is also safe. Also activating all sets give a huge damage and gold boost so yeah it will teapot you. Unlimited fairies seems safe too since fairy gold is shit anyway

There is a huge, HUGE difference between activating one single set and all sets. Read them bonuses.

There is a huge, HUGE difference between activating one single set and all sets. Read them bonuses.
I know ^^ But I mean in terms of going above your MS and being ban proof.
The risk is very similar. But with smart usage, could work.
Although I don't think it is worth the effort in trying to create that option.
Would be a lot more complex for Nik i guess ^^

Instant MS is the only important thing. The rest you don’t need.

then get shards in the game and craft mythics to multiplicate your relic gain

Yeah, it would probably hard to do that, but think about it: we usually either go for CS or Pet build, as they are the ones who needs the least specific artifacts and sets and are easiest in the beginning. I believe that having one single mythic set and using only coin not decrease, no cd and unlimited mana + instant MS would be more than enough to make things better.

Instant MS is the only important thing. The rest you don’t need.

then get shards in the game and craft mythics to multiplicate your relic gain
Tell me about it. I can't bear having to spend 10 minutes actively upgrading stuff over and over again for 10 min just for one single prestige.
Plus, I'm afraid of the amout of fire stones I'm getting. The competition barely even started and I'm already amongst the 30%.

I think the only reason to use the set bonuses is to reach ms faster which is redundant because of instant ms. If you use it to push then insta teapot though i agree some bonuses actually speed up pushing and not increase power (AG, Pirate set, etc), but using all of the set bonuses at the same time is absolutely useless aside from the 1.5 better drops (which i doubt even works).

For the firestone problem i limit prestiges to 5 a day for achievements and equipments then only go ham on tournaments. And upgrading stuff over and over is easy because you dont actively play the game and just return every couple of minutes.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk