FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

yep, i know, but my last AT only 16k, i using clan ship build
Idk if clan ship is very good for AT, as you always get some bonuses that works best for other builds. This last one was focused on Heavenly Strike. Always base your build on whichever they give you. When 10k diamonds and no sets, then you can choose any build, for you'll be able to get a couple mythic sets and a few legendary for the chosen build.

Is there a way that when you use instant MS that you could adjust Titans and Boss kills totals to match so if and when they look at your profile they didn't see so little Tians and Boss kills? Thanks for all you do @nik2143

Is there a way that when you use instant MS that you could adjust Titans and Boss kills totals to match so if and when they look at your profile they didn't see so little Tians and Boss kills? Thanks for all you do @nik2143
easiest way to solve it: upgrade everything, and when you are able to kill the boss, undo it so you can keep killing titans consecutively. you can leave your cellphone all night long with the game open killing titans all the time.

Doesn´t work like that anymore. I think it was two updates ago, where they changed the matching system. All your Relics count. Doesn´t matter if spent or not. So there is no need to stockpile them anymore, since there is no value.
Bad news. I just witnessed someone push 4.2k stages in a single run, of which 3.6k are ahead of my MS, so there is a way to use that.

Since you lose diamonds, perks and coins, I don't think that's a good idea at all.
Plus, pushing stages forcing through your wall will absolutely get you banned. The one and only way to push and not get banned is to use instant MS to prestige as much as you can and put a lot of relics in your artifacts. Only after that you'll be able to push not worrying about teapot.
i've tried it in my another account and got banned at 60k, almost 12k prestiges..

Thats kinda dumb tho i want to be able to use some of the mod menu without getting banned
Even so--having the VIP perks alone is a huge deal to me, but having all skills active and running all the time is just the cherry on top.

Personally, I feel that going in full "GOD MODE" isn't as enjoyable on the long run.

Now, with the laid back play style described above I've taken accounts all the way into the 100K+ MS without being banned (so far! >_<)

How to avoid being banned
No skill cd + unlimited mama + unlimited fairies (which also works for clan mate summoning, pet gold, astral awakening; this kind of stuff) are the safest, but if you want to speed things up, just add coins not decrease and instante MS and BOOM, depending on your time and clan exp, you can lvl up 10k stages a day, if not more.

Reactions: Axxxia
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk