This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

What settings are safeish to use? I keep getting teapot.
Safest way to not get teapot is to get to 6000 stagesl range, then you will just use inst max stage and push, then you prestige and do it again.
Those teapots are automatic, when you pass a stage you shouldn't based on your current power.
If you prestige over and over and keep increasing your push power you won't get teapotted unless someone report you.

Reactions: AhongX
if anyone do research on instant max stage and share if its 100% banhammer or not would be very nice
Instant max stage isn't a banhammer, since you'll just go to your max stage anyway.
There are few things to consider, tho:
1 - There's an amount of time you need to wait to do prestiges, so I'd say to you to enter the highest possible xp clan. My prestige timer is around 30 seconds to 1 minute.
2 - You won't be able to use Instat Max Stage at Tournaments, before you get to your max stage at least once, after you join the tournament.
If you try it before you reach max stage or further the game will just reload with a "error occurred" message.

Hey thanks for replying. So you don't turn on anything else just instant max?

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk