Rejected Request The Alchemist code Android 4.2.0

Deus_Ultima

Platinian
Feb 28, 2018
iOS = iOS
Android = Android
Android not iOS.

Easy lol

Android is 95% of the time harder to mod.
ah, well. Sorry. Hope the game can be modded again, though. Seriously thought android modding was easier since it's kind of more open. Guess I should have listened more on my Android Dev classes ?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
So you won't make android mod? even VIP? Honestly i'll suscribe for a VIP mod ;)
No one said that.
I tried only to show that iOS and Android have NOTHING to do with each other. Android is one system and iOS is one system, not more. only because a Mod is possible in that way on iOS means not that its possible for Android too.

Don't know if and when we will have a mod for that Game buddy

Tokibito

Platinian
Aug 19, 2018
GB
acaso nadie puede modear este juego? ya cambio a la versión 4.2.2.2
lo he pedido varias veces pero siempre me eliminan el post ya que lo consideran doble posteo
a pesar de lo que pedimos y necesitamos son diferentes opciones en el mod.
yo solo solicito un mod que congele "PA" player actions en 300.

Deevah

Platinian
Oct 7, 2019
France
just even a god mode is enough, no need to freeze AI or kill in 1 hit. because kill in on hit make them bug on many missions.

Reactions: Tokibito

Tokibito

Platinian
Aug 19, 2018
GB
just even a god mode is enough, no need to freeze AI or kill in 1 hit. because kill in on hit make them bug on many missions.
"PA" is freeze is better inn my opinion, you can play as many times as you want in normal or hard history missions and farm hte 3 daily fragments for the chara you want and finish the events witouth relying in $$$$ to get power ups, PA (energy) replenish items and gems. bravefrontier chapter 4 cost 30 per run and the requiered is 20 runs to get the rewards 500exp, 50 gems and 5 weapon fragments. that0s exactly 600 PA (energy) in just 1 mission...

above all, ARENA IS A NO! NO! NO! if you use god mode or any oter stat mod. which is another +1 to my idea as it doesn't affect the arena nor happens with multiplayer as some random player can report you for having a lv 21 chara in the same room as he/she and you kill all while he/she is lv 85 and suffers a lot!

Deevah

Platinian
Oct 7, 2019
France
I'm lvl 210, got many characters 95,91 and 85. I know the game since 2 years so I know what I'm talking about. And this is not the right place to talk about that.
I'm saying God mode is enough because if you know what to do with your character you don't need to freeze Ai.

Tokibito

Platinian
Aug 19, 2018
GB
not AI freeze, energy freeze. i'm lv 90(just now reached it) while my max lv char is zahar lv 62 and a logi lv 53- over two months playing here

Deevah

Platinian
Oct 7, 2019
France
Since we can't use cydia impactor for ios without jailbreak, could you please create/update a mod for android ?