PMT FREE MOD The Elder Scrolls: Blades Ver. 1.31.0.3481802 MOD APK | Godmode | One Hit Kill | Enemies Dont Attack | Free Revives

Raxor-D

Platinian
Feb 2, 2019
United States
Strange, I've tested this on A11 + VMos pro both working without issues, and yes my account was new, idk maybe it's device related? I take a another test later on this, it's almost morning here lol
Did you get a chance to retest? As you can see from the above posts plenty of peeps are having issues with the mods. Not sure why it works for some and why it doesn't for others. And the mod dev doesn't respond either.

Petit_Meyti

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Sitting on my beanbag ;-)
Did you get a chance to retest? As you can see from the above posts plenty of peeps are having issues with the mods. Not sure why it works for some and why it doesn't for others. And the mod dev doesn't respond either.
Actually I did, just didn't get the chance to update it here, it's still working for me without any problem, have you tried using emulators? I even tested on my new device as well and it's working just fine 🤔
I forward your message to the team for someone else rather than me to give it a shot.

Dino

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Approved Modder
VIP
Jun 27, 2019
Retested by PTT Dino
Working

I have not played the game before so I'm testing it on a new account.

gfdmt

Rookie
Dec 7, 2021
a
don't work.maybe the problem is that I downloading the cache inside the modified game?

Raxor-D

Platinian
Feb 2, 2019
United States
Retested by PTT Dino
Working

I have not played the game before so I'm testing it on a new account.
@Dino after @Petit_Meyti confirmed that the mod works it's not as if I'm denying that it doesn't. The mod isn't working for some devices at least including me. I can show a video proof just as you did of it not working. Proof isn't of the concern whereas troubleshooting why it doesn't work for some peeps was more of the point.

Tags
action rpg fantasy mmorpg rpg simulations single player stylized the elder scrolls: blades the elder scrolls: blades cheat the elder scrolls: blades hack the elder scrolls: blades mod the elder scrolls: blades mod apk
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Open Request The Elder Scrolls: Castles ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 15
Axey Not Working 上古卷軸:刀鋒 | The Elder Scrolls: Blades Asia Ver. 1.6.3.1 MOD MENU APK | One Shot Kill | Godmode | Free Revives Outdated PMT Android MODs 177
V Open Request The Elder Scrolls: Legends ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G OA [Shared] Milfrim: The Elder Fuck 69 v0.90 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Shinoo OA [Shared] Mastering the Pink Box v0.07 MOD APK | Ported + Walkthrough Mod Age Restricted Games 0
Arsenal Shared MOD The Spike - Volleyball Story v3.5.6 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] From the Sin v0.02b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Sunset Fairies [18+] v0.08 MOD APK (Port + FoxBot's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] Shards of the Past v0.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn vCh.10 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD RPG Spirit Hero of the Twin Winged World / RPG 双翼世界の精霊勇者 Ver. 1.0.0g MOD Menu APK | Currency | Speed | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
G OA [Shared] Slave’s Sword ~The Free City~ v1.15 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G Shared MOD The Touge v1.0.6 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 2
M Open Request 蓬莱镇 ( The Immortal Mayor ) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] Bitch Familly on the Village v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Shinoo OA [Shared] Max the Elf v4.11 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 41
TryRoom AOS APP Learn German: The Daily Readle v4.1.2 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 0
G OA [Shared] Alley: Shadow of the Past vEp.1 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] The Cure for Madness vCh. 6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] The Evil Within Her v0.18 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] Welcome To The Different World Village (Sex Village)♪ - 異世界村(セックス村)へようこそ♪ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
AndnixSH Shared MOD The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Ver. 1.2.8d MOD APK | Unlocked | Unlimited Money | Skin Untested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Simpsons™: Tapped Out v4.67.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
G OA [Shared] Bulma Adventure, The Kame Island v1.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Bob The Robber 4 v2.56.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] Moises: The Musician's App v2.36.0 [Premium] [No Ads] Tested Android Apps 19
G OA [Shared] The Book of Bondmaids v1.78c + DLCs MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Jaburijabara Open Request The Army - Idle Strategy Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G OA [Shared] The Art of Diplomacy and... Love vTeaser MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
bombobombone Shared [Tested] Soccer Empire-The Dream Begins Ver. 0.2.5 MOD APK | Free instant buy everything Tested Shared Android MODs 30
G OA [Shared] The Green Shadow Rachel v0.11.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
L Open Request The Ramen Sensei ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
domovenok OA [Shared] Back to the Roots Ver. 0.15 MOD APK | Gallery unlocked Age Restricted Games 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Sun: Key Of Heaven Shooter v0.9.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] Follow the Leader vFinal MOD APK + Extra Mods Age Restricted Games 7
Shinoo OA [Shared] Follow the Leader v1.0 MOD APK | Ported + Italian Translated Age Restricted Games 0
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Slay the Spire v2.3.15 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] The Coceter Chronicles v0.15 Beta1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] The Imaginarium v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
A Open Request Soccer Empire-The Dream Begins ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G OA [Shared] Indecent Desires - The Game v0.25 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
G OA [Shared] Mireille and Amrita, the Forest of Illusions vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Hide in The Backrooms Nextbots Ver. 0.13.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE | HIGH GOLD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Way Ver. 0.37.2 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 0
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Alice And The Room Ver. 1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Demon Angel SAKURA vol 2-The Spirits of Hell Ver. 3.0.0.1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 5
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Demon Angel SAKURA-The Forbidden Mirror Ver. 3.0.0.1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 5
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] What! My Big Sis is Lewd Streaming from the Office Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 6
G OA [Shared] The Quest v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Adventurous Couple's Original Story Ver. part6a MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 1