This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD The Office: Somehow We Manage Ver. 1.29.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

Same error, still unable to open the app: is there any fix? I'm playing on a Z Flip4 updated to the last os version available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129_213310_The Office Somehow We Manage.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 66
Thanks for keeping this updated. It looks like the actual hack doesn't work, at least for me.
6+ chapters with the toggle on and nothing is unlimited unless I'm missing something.

I think Error 44 is a Sanity check fail. If you copy the error that looks like a sanity check. Basically locking you out of your game. Also the App Store and Installed APKs of this game have DIFFERENT save files. Basically this game ran a check and since we have thousands of coins and what not deemed our save to be cheated and locked us out with this error.

Do you know what is the modded saved file location? And also do you know the location of the official game version?

Tags Tags
east side games studio east side games studio cheat east side games studio hack east side games studio mod hypercasual simulation single player the office: somehow we manage the office: somehow we manage cheat the office: somehow we manage hack the office: somehow we manage mod