This is the Bluestacks I use to test MODs, that means, if you have problems with your emulator, this one will work =)
1. Download Bluestacks:
4. Start one time Bluestacks and fill all informations.
5. Shut down Bluestacks completely by clicking here:
5. Wait short time and go to C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android folder. Important: To see this folder activate to see hidden folders in your windows settings. If you don't know how use this link:
How to Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 7, 8, or 10
6. Take the extracted "Root.vdi" files you downloaded and replace it with the "Root.vdi" file in the C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android folder
7. Start Bluestacks and voila, bluestacks is full rooted + gdb + busybox installed (invisible but in the system files).
How to make it patched to be able to use unsigend APKs?
1. Download the newest version of Luckypatcher here: Lucky Patcher 6.8.7 APK Download [Official Website] - Lucky Patcher
2. Drag it into Bluestacks and install.
3. After you launch it first time click "grant" to allow root access:
4. Now click on the button of LuckyPatcher "Toolbox" and then on "Patch to Android":
5. Now choose the first 2 patches and click on apply (do not press all 3 yet!):
6. Last step, go to same place and enable the 3. patch, click on apply again:
7. Restart device.
8. You should see now on all 3 patches the (patched applied), well done!
Me for explaination
@iAndroHacker for the root file =)