Thoughts about PlatinMods ?

Miguel (English)

Rookie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2017
Florida
Hello guys its your English Moderator Here Jokr!

If you guys didn't know I am a moderator I just have been really busy lately with work and school.

I'm here to ask you guys the users of platinmods.com on what are your thoughts about the website ? do you like it ? what should we improve on the website ?

Leave your thoughts below !

Jayzon

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys its your English Moderator Here Jokr!

If you guys didn't know I am a moderator I just have been really busy lately with work and school.

I'm here to ask you guys the users of platinmods.com on what are your thoughts about the website ? do you like it ? what should we improve on the website ?

Leave your thoughts below !
This Site is awesome bro, so many talented modders keep up the good work and GOD BLESS

Boragul

Rookie
Sep 17, 2017
I'm new here. And love this site.

There are so much useful tutorials about rooting patching and game modding. Also having a "request" section is GREAT.
Mods are helping to people, and there is always a online mod that u can communicate. That is also great.
U guys are making your own mods instead of translating it from lenov.ru . that is also great. (Seriously. %80 of the mod apk sharing sites takes the stuff directly from lenov.ru)
And the site is always fresh.

But it could be great if there was a section for Anime'ish games. I know that there are so many people likes those kind of content. But dude, they look so damn absurd and childish to outsiders.

Reactions: Draken (VN)

MissAJ666

Rookie
Oct 17, 2017
Earth
I have been to several similar sites and platinmods is BY FAR THE BEST! The most mods and forums, people are actually active on the site and everything is kept up to date.

Reactions: Yeowang

TomoeGR

Rookie
May 26, 2017
I love this place,good quality website and mods while everyone got access to it. It made me donate because i love how G-Bo gives everyone the best mods for free.

P.S I thought it was called platinum mods until now...lol.

Oct 15, 2017
obviously, the only thing to make this better is to be able to hack all games!! haha but for real. this site is awesome im happy with it!

moonbunny

Platinian
Jan 18, 2018
This is kind of like a bump, Also new here and the modding/cheating/hacking scene, Found this site by looking for a cheat of the game i'm playing and so far it's pretty HQ compared to the others i've seen so far.

I'm starting to learning modding games since last week but not alot of progress so far but there's plenty of content on this site to start with so hopefully i'll get by soon.

Nice to meet y'all.