Tool Tool Encryption & Decryption JSC Files to Modded Games Based Cocos2djs

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq
that means our code for Encryption and Decryption for your JSC files is not supported!
The program exception has been resolved (.net framework 4.0 has been upgraded to 4.6.1), and JSC file decryption has been completed. Why JSC file is still .jsc after Decryption
捕获.PNG

Notepad++ opens the jsc file after Decryption, and a bunch of confusing garbled characters appear
i捕获.PNG

Here is my JSC file (please help me)

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
The program exception has been resolved (.net framework 4.0 has been upgraded to 4.6.1), and JSC file decryption has been completed. Why JSC file is still .jsc after Decryption View attachment 496973

Notepad++ opens the jsc file after Decryption, and a bunch of confusing garbled characters appear View attachment 496974

Here is my JSC file (please help me)
i have said it that our tools not supported with your jsc files

and here we only share that simple tools only where it just work for a few games only, so you have to find another way by yourself to decrypt your jsc files

Last edited:

ricardoplatinmods

Platinian
Mar 6, 2023
Indonesia
Sir, I have followed the steps and successfully performed the decryption. There were changes in the coding before and after decryption. However, the anomaly I found is that even though there were changes in the coding, the coding still remained random and unreadable.
original.jpg
after decrypt.jpg

What is that about?

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq
Some games' .jsc files are decrypted (.js). no need to re-encrypt

Delete the original jsc, and put the decrypted cocos2d-jsb.js file in the path assets/src (or rename cocos2d-jsb.js to cocos2d-jsb.jsc If the game crashes? It may need to be re-encrypted.. ....

Reactions: ricardoplatinmods

ricardoplatinmods

Platinian
Mar 6, 2023
Indonesia
I have tried it, sir. I have renamed the extension from .js to .jsc. After that, I compiled it into an APK, installed the APK but what happened was the game experienced a black screen. When I tried to use the original .jsc file again, the game ran normally. Is it possible that the .jsc file needs to be encrypted again before use?

drchip111

Rookie
Nov 7, 2023
my game dont have JSC file. only libcocos2djs.so , i can find key decrypt file libcocos2djs.so. i hope u can help me plssssssssssssss