This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Tower of God: Great Journey Ver. 2.1.42 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier

sir
• i'm currently stucked at 99F rice pot training , normal story mode 5-1 and can't go further even though i won the battles (in story 5-1 both the damage and defense multiplying was 1x, and the reward wasn't like usual but somekind of an "x" or "✓" symbol).
• after a battle in ranker war there's usually (if not say most maybe all of the time) error displays that shows every suggested opponent at #0 and the formation of all one same character each team) , my position on rank board changed but the free challenge chances didn't decrease (this happens sometimes), but the annoying part is that the mission progresses don't change (it always show 0 challenge time) especially when i'm doing the events (those points is really precious to me).
• when i press and hold to kill the mod menu, the game just force stop and then i gotta reopen the game again to play it, and the mod menu is still right there, it's kinda annoying and idk why or what, i tried kill menu to fix those problem said above but it couldn't be done that way.
pls help, if u need more information about those problem just ask me ok thank you sir
i hope u read this and help me

sorry for bad english hope u understand what i wanna say
and have a good life sir

Tags Tags
rpg tower of god: great journey tower of god: great journey cheat tower of god: great journey hack tower of god: great journey mod tower of god: great journey mod apk