PMT FREE MOD Tower of God: Great Journey Ver. 2.1.42 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier

1717090015521.png
how to fix?

I do really hope that someone can help me.
1. Besides using mod features in administrator trials, i can use mod in everywhere else (i mean playing mode) of the game right ? (even in rank).
2. I used to abuse the mod (i mean i literally turned on and used it all the time (except for in admin trials)). And i was just stucked (i couldn't get to higher place even though i have enough power to beat the current challenge, i turned off the mod features and tried again and again many times but still got stucked) in F99 or 100 in rice pot and in chapter?? (i don't remember it) in normal story mode. What i wanna ask is can i resolve it if i get stucked again or what should i do to avoid getting stucked like that? Also i wanna know the reason for why do i got stucked? (like is it the consequence of abusing mod, that's some kind of the technical aspect of the game to deal with cheater or i have made mistakes somewhere?, ...)
3. I couldn't complete quest related to " challenge [x] times in rankers war, and sometimes it is pretty annoying.
Thanks for reading and i wish u all the gud

Reactions: death0197
Tags Tags
rpg tower of god: great journey tower of god: great journey cheat tower of god: great journey hack tower of god: great journey mod tower of god: great journey mod apk