This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Treasure Hunter - Survival Ver. 1.9.4 MOD Menu APK | Game Speed

How does anyone else use this? The second I move, I fly so fast that my character disappears and the game gets frozen.... Less its been changed from when I last tried it.

Also, is game speed the only thing that can be done?? Cause I would pay very 'handsomely' to get other features.. Even if that meant privately.

Yep still does the same thing.. only way it doesn't, is if I briefly, very briefly, just lightly tap a direction to move. And I move a small bit, but fast..

but if trying to run from being PKed, to avoid item loss, it will likely be useless. As most people that are out hunting/PKing, have stupid fast mounts & gear. So only being able to move a short distance, but very fast, will just mean that they will take a few seconds longer to kill you.

If we were able to actually hold a direction fully while mod is enabled, without disappearing and making game lock up then it would be far more useful. As it is, least IMO, it is too fast.

Tags Tags
rpg treasure hunter - survival treasure hunter - survival cheat treasure hunter - survival hack treasure hunter - survival mod