PMT FREE MOD Vampire Slasher Hero Ver. 1.2.3 MOD APK | Free Purchase items | Hero Costumes & Reforge

0 diamond, u can only get gold with 0 diamonds
Yeah he only changed that u can buy gold without consuming diamonds :( ...But i changed that when u buy items you get gold and diamonds because you need diamonds to forge items till max and buy costumes etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 87
Yeah he only changed that u can buy gold without consuming diamonds :( ...But i changed that when u buy items you get gold and diamonds because you need diamonds to forge items till max and buy costumes etc.
Oh well,I've tried lucky patcher and I can't manage to have diamonds ,I dont own an rooted phone to use ch and such ,and I'm pretty much stuck in the game because I can not upgrade further without diamonds hehe.

Oh well,I've tried lucky patcher and I can't manage to have diamonds ,I dont own an rooted phone to use ch and such ,and I'm pretty much stuck in the game because I can not upgrade further without diamonds hehe.
I can share u mine version but don't wanna get kicked from the forum for doing so.

Tags Tags
action rpg hypercasual rpg single player stylized realistic vampire slasher hero vampire slasher hero cheat vampire slasher hero hack vampire slasher hero mod