PMT FREE MOD Vampire's Fall: Origins RPG Ver. 1.17.184 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | MEGA MOD

I downloaded and used the mod for over 2 months now and I was so careful not to get caught using unlimited skill (and carefully turning it on and off as to avoid suspicions)feature mod in this mod in PvP, but this July I was caught and I was banned to chat in Global Chat and participate in PVP (even in discord channel), It Is there a way that I can change my name in game and be able to play pvp again?

I downloaded and used the mod for over 2 months now and I was so careful not to get caught using unlimited skill (and carefully turning it on and off as to avoid suspicions)feature mod in this mod in PvP, but this July I was caught and I was banned to chat in Global Chat and participate in PVP (even in discord channel), It Is there a way that I can change my name in game and be able to play pvp again?
No. Banned is banned. I modded this Game for months in the past and never found a way to bypass that ban system.

Tags Tags
hypercasual multiplayer platinmods single player stylized vampire's fall: origins rpg mod