PMT FREE MOD Vampire's Fall: Origins RPG Ver. 1.17.184 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | MEGA MOD

My characters equipment is gone and I can't open the map anymore.thoufht this mod was glitch free but oh well. Any suggestions to fix this? All permissions are supposedly active
I have test it, the same Problem. All my gears are lost when i closed the modded game. he have dont save it in the cloud. Now is an UPDATE OUT Currently Version is 1.5.25 and the mod is Outdated. To my time where i have test it this day i can open the ingame donate menü and can buy, now he say me this version of the game have no access.

PLZ UPDATE a ready MOD for Cloud saving with Facebook to transfer in the Original APP!
THX

ABOUT ROOTED VERSION:
I Play with Bluestacks 4 newest Version Rooted, but i dont can Install the unsigned Mod apk.
Error Message:
INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES
You now why is Failed?
@GNaFF

ABOUT ROOTED VERSION:
I Play with Bluestacks 4 newest Version Rooted, but i dont can Install the unsigned Mod apk.
Error Message:
INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES
You now why is Failed?
@GNaFF
You have to apply and patch all 3 android patches from lucky patcher to use unsigned Versions.

Reactions: GNaFF
You have to apply and patch all 3 android patches from lucky patcher to use unsigned Versions.

sure, other unsigned mods are works. i dont know why this not.
But the Signed Mod Works Perfectly. sure the 1500exp and gold, are really not mutch, but when you play a little bit you can make a good stuff.
Cloud saving works Perfect. MOD SAVES and after Delete the Mod and Install the Original Version Cloud loading is 100%

Tags Tags
hypercasual multiplayer platinmods single player stylized vampire's fall: origins rpg mod