Filled Request Vanguard Zero

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
Infinity stamina would be the best idea since we waste up the stamina to fights the character's and for Vanguard Point (VP) have a mod that double or triple the earn went we lose a fight to other player in player versus player (PVP).

• Love
Reactions: Tropeliaris

SAFN

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 6, 2017
i wouldn't use it in pvp cause then many player's start reporting ppl and the banish wave will come.
Yeah, I wasn't planning on using it in PvP. Cause I actually want to play, but story mode and what not is boring. Stamina would be nice, but not possible. This game is the same interface as Duel Links. They didn't have unlimited stamina.

Pokket

Platinian
Dec 7, 2019
United Kingdom
It's happening on the Global servers unfortunately. So it's obviously possible to cheat. The question is, when are the Platinmod modders gonna jump on this goldmine?

• Haha

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
Yeah, I wasn't planning on using it in PvP. Cause I actually want to play, but story mode and what not is boring. Stamina would be nice, but not possible. This game is the same interface as Duel Links. They didn't have unlimited stamina.
Oh ok i see the point that you are making, yeah it similar to duel link but very water down to the real card fight game , i'm guessing everyone's want auto win or multiplayer (sorry if miss wrote this word) for the drop's so farming cannot be boring and sleepy. whoa i just thought of a mod idea (zero cost stamina in character fight).

• Love