PMT FREE MOD Vendir: Plague of Lies Ver. 1.1.204 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold | Attack Multiplier | God Mode

I've tried to use this but I can't get it to install. Keeps failing and says "app not installed" I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm getting disappointed with this.

I don't know how to use this. I've followed instructions but it keeps saying that the app isn't installed. Any help is appreciated
Because this game only supports 64bit device at the moment. Last I checked the 32bit is broken and crashing.

My phone is able to run 64-bit games. LG K51
That shouldn't be. If your phone supports 64bit then you'd be able to install the mod at the very least.
The APK file I provided only contains 64bit library architecture, that's the reason behind it.
Make sure you uninstall the version you have on your phone basically you should'nt have this game installed on the phone, then only install via the APK file.

Tags Tags
rpg vendir vendir cheat vendir hack vendir mod vendir: plague of lies vendir: plague of lies cheat vendir: plague of lies hack vendir: plague of lies mod