Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to Use GameGuardian to change values like Gold, Gems, HP, DMG etc.

IvorBigun

Rooted Member
Mar 26, 2017
This is sad, I'll never have my million mana without using real money
GG does work on summoners war as long as you can remove the cheat tools check which most modders cannot.
You can't change the currency it's too easily protected but you can auto win/remove amount of enemies on the screen etc.
You used to be able to upgrade a monster using only 1 other and cloning it as well as changing shop values to 0 but all these methods were patched long ago the game is so old now the protection has been lowered so these public mods are now available

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
GG does work on summoners war as long as you can remove the cheat tools check which most modders cannot.
You can't change the currency it's too easily protected but you can auto win/remove amount of enemies on the screen etc.
You used to be able to upgrade a monster using only 1 other and cloning it as well as changing shop values to 0 but all these methods were patched long ago the game is so old now the protection has been lowered so these public mods are now available
that it long ago. All my mods are anticheat removed, without that, it wouldn't start.

Reactions: DYONIS

CHE.ONE

Oct 30, 2017
Malaysia
hi bro. can i change value of my character stat im Sword of Shadow ? i alrdy tried but result not work n not see any changes. just wanna raise my attack .
hmmm:face38:

Idcilik

May 9, 2019
Indonesia
Can we change gem value on online games? Cuz i try before on old games and not work, gem change but when i buy item, it say i not have enough gem :(

Reactions: Yinniezack

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuwi