Tutorial [Videotutorial] Very nice Beginners Guide for IDA Modding on Android Games

P

peek-a-boo

There are some things that look wrong in that mega tutorial, especially when he's explaining how headers work; for instance:
Code:
MOVS R5, R1
Is said to move the value of R5 in R1, so R1 = R5; while it should say that's a R5 = R1.

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.

pojunkampar

Platinian
Nov 23, 2017
There are some things that look wrong in that mega tutorial, especially when he's explaining how headers work; for instance:
Code:
MOVS R5, R1
Is said to move the value of R5 in R1, so R1 = R5; while it should say that's a R5 = R1.

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.
haha yeah.but i still listen :face23: .i will put all info at my notepad later and try to hack my on.this tuto is good.

UAQKunoichi

Platinian On Fire
Jul 25, 2017
@G-Bo ッ Very nice tutorial started editing .so file finded funcion add R1,PC tried to changed it to add R7,PC using arm hex converter in hex view in IDA Pro and this happened:Also it's very strange:guy in the video change nubers in hex view numbers CHANGE i change numbers numbers STAY THE SAME DOESN'T CHANGE

Last edited:

ebubekir

Rookie
Mar 7, 2018
Code:
MOVS R5, R1

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.[/QUOTEExcellentwnt

Diefool

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
Ohio, USA
Was the MOV R1, R5
Code:
MOVS R5, R1

I was about to ask if this was the case, I don't mind the English pronunciation at all though. I found a few things a bit confusing honestly, but only needed the video to have an overview of the IDA Pro gui and the differences in x86 and ARM assembly so it's all good :)

Thanks bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mika Cybertron Tutorial PMT Team - [Modding-Videotutorial] How To Mod Games TUTORIALS 112
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to dump and mod Il2cpp games (advanced modders only!) TUTORIALS 32
G-Bo ッ How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Mika Cybertron Tutorial [VideoTutorial] How To Hack Criminal Case Part #1 TUTORIALS 3
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to Use GameGuardian to change values like Gold, Gems, HP, DMG etc. TUTORIALS 24
G-Bo ッ [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root) EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G-Bo ッ [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0
Watson23 2.0 AOS APP [Tested] U-VPN (Free Unlimited & Very Fast & Secure VPN) v2.9.0 [Ad-Free MOD] Tested Android Apps 5
TiTaNiUMzSEA Tutorial Idle Agents 0.1.7+ | EMPTY SERVER | DEVMODE | VERY EASY TUTORIALS 2
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] Very Little Nightmares v1.1.4 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G OA [Shared] My Very Own Lith v0.91 Plus MOD APK [UPDATE] Age Restricted Games 2
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD 灵魂撕裂 Ver. 1.14.34 DLL MOD | Attack multiplier | Very high critical attack | No cooldown | No Mana cost | God mode | Auto Fight EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 92
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD 无限纷争 (MI version) Ver. 2.37.315 DLL MOD | Attack multiplier | Very high critical attack | No cooldown | No Mana cost | God mode | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 265
AndnixSH FREE MOD Пробуждение Души 1.2.2 MOD MENU APK | Attack multiplier | Very high critical attack | No cooldown | No Mana cost | God mode | Auto Fight GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 19
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Mad City Gangs: Nice City v1.3.35 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 0