Tutorial [Videotutorial] Very nice Beginners Guide for IDA Modding on Android Games

P

peek-a-boo

There are some things that look wrong in that mega tutorial, especially when he's explaining how headers work; for instance:
Code:
MOVS R5, R1
Is said to move the value of R5 in R1, so R1 = R5; while it should say that's a R5 = R1.

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.

pojunkampar

Rooted Member
Nov 23, 2017
There are some things that look wrong in that mega tutorial, especially when he's explaining how headers work; for instance:
Code:
MOVS R5, R1
Is said to move the value of R5 in R1, so R1 = R5; while it should say that's a R5 = R1.

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.
haha yeah.but i still listen :face23: .i will put all info at my notepad later and try to hack my on.this tuto is good.

UAQKunoichi

Awesome Active Member
Jul 25, 2017
@G-Bo ッ Very nice tutorial started editing .so file finded funcion add R1,PC tried to changed it to add R7,PC using arm hex converter in hex view in IDA Pro and this happened:Also it's very strange:guy in the video change nubers in hex view numbers CHANGE i change numbers numbers STAY THE SAME DOESN'T CHANGE

Last edited:

ebubekir

Mar 7, 2018
Code:
MOVS R5, R1

Anyway, his English pronunciation really annoys me: it's a sufferance to keep watching his videos.[/QUOTEExcellentwnt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
san 1111 ANDROID APPS 6
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 62
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 132
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 52
AndnixSH GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE (MAY STILL WORK) 15
Mika Cybertron TUTORIALS 100
G-Bo ッ TUTORIALS 20
G-Bo ッ FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Mika Cybertron TUTORIALS 3
G-Bo ッ TUTORIALS 19
G-Bo ッ FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni kai