[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS FOR 1 MONTH

Joanaybar

Rookie
May 2, 2020
Dominican Republic
Dude @Qnzboi102 I cant even explain how awesome u are, and ur team obviously. Im not even writing this for the vip (although it would be nice haha) but i just really wanted to say how much i appreciate ur hard work on the mods ive been using platinmods for some time and u guys are just incredible! You always get an update on many different games reall quiiiick!

And u guys dint even ask for much u just do it for the people something that most of other modding teams dont even do! U guys are Just real from heart!

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
@Qnzboi102, bro thank you for giving us a chance to get a free VIP giveaway.

Always can count on you and the modder team to make the game more enjoyable even for us non-VIP member. Thank you for all the time that you have spend to make good mods for us. Keep up the good work bro.?

danishnawaz2430

Platinian
May 3, 2020
Ngpur
@Qnzboi102 I appreciate your determination in showing me I can do it! Thanking you for your perseverance, support, and love! Platinmods is the best modding site ever. nicely i would love to thank G-Bo his replying every single message to make a happy smile on our face he is great administrator. i would love to thank all the modders who never forgot what he is doing. Thank you platinmods to make our happiness.
Thank you G-Bo
Thank you all modders
Thank you all staff member.
Thank you platinmods team.
and also Thanks to platinmods user if any problems come you all of you discuss and solve that problem.?

Danzify

Platinian
Apr 28, 2017
@Qnzboi102 Hello there. I appreciate this nice little give away you guys do once in awhile.
If i were asked about something nice about platinmods, I'd say it's a nice gaming community, with wide choice of games, and supportive modders and members.
I can't remember when first i used platinmods game, but i still remember that the first modded game i got really into was Mighty Party/Cunt wars by @Dazzle waaay back when it was possible with non rooted phone. Always came back for the update and stuff.

Oh also i find myself often wander into the apps section. Because sometimes i find myself some useful apps i didn't know i needed. Like modded Netflix, Spotify and some VPN for "research" purpose.

Keep doing your best Platinmods team!
We love you!

OhGoditsLmfao

Platinian
Apr 23, 2020
California
@Qnzboi102 so overall this is the best place to find the best working mods ever other places they are just scams or mods that don't work but here its legit i have gotten all my mods here. I am not disappointed platinmods never disappoints. Thank u for the mods and this awesome community.

Vu1tton

Platinian
Jan 19, 2019
NZ
aye real talk the platinmods staff and even G-Bo have been real good to me since I joined the forum a little while back. I was real hesitant about getting VIP on here as I had trust issues since the last forum page like this provided bad services and overall ruined my experience. all of yall have helped me such as massive amount of support when I'm stuck on things such as installments and also general questions which is then I'm given every little detail. this site also includes a real community which are all supportive and friendly. I appreciate everyone for my making my stay here very enjoyable and I look forward to the future of platinmods!!
cheers.
-Vu1tton @Qnzboi102

thegiggling

Platinian
Oct 8, 2019
USA
Hi ☺
Um where to start well i have been a member of this community for a very long time and it's a community of love and respect well respect mostly because there are many members here and as far as i have seen every modder is here to help them and are giving their 100% to make this community grow much bigger. Almost every game or app that i need to find is here and also it's safe to download anything from here. @Qnzboi102 thank you for organizing this giveaway because i wouldn't have wrote this otherwise.

Reactions: Elf-an

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Hi ☺
Um where to start well i have been a member of this community for a very long time and it's a community of love and respect well respect mostly because there are many members here and as far as i have seen every modder is here to help them and are giving their 100% to make this community grow much bigger. Almost every game or app that i need to find is here and also it's safe to download anything from here. @Qnzboi102 thank you for organizing this giveaway because i wouldn't have wrote this otherwise.
Thank you for your kind words and I’m sure all modders appreciate the words. This is my way of showing appreciation to you guys with giveaways. This is my third more to come

• Love
Reactions: thegiggling

Elitepure

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2017
@Qnzboi102 i like platinmods i have downloaded so many and learned slowly some of the mods how thay work I hope in future i can mod to but I am little slow so it gonna take time. i love the website I being here sens almost wen its up from start its gotten so far head and come long way

ps: sorry for my bad English :)

James0054sa

Rookie
Mar 15, 2020
Philippines
ive been in platinmods a long time i wanna thank you all and the devs for doing hard work for the platinmods love yall and thank yall for creating platinmods and i just wanna say last thing i love you all.

kayamokat

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 7, 2017
@Qnzboi102 thank you for giving us the opportunity like this to play amazing and feel OP hahaha. i hope im the one of the lucky winner.. GBU platinmods team long live platinmods

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
@Qnzboi102 i have been here for i think a year rn and i must the server ui is easy to use as compared to other and i like that most apps i use from gets updated as soon as possible,keep it up platinmods and i hope you guys keep doing what you are doing best and wishes for a happy future :face16: