[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS FOR 1 MONTH

melvinking

Platinian
May 23, 2018
Houston, TX
i been using platinmods for a long time and i'm happy with your service guys!! even tho i been a free user we do good mods out of your guys! :D

darr

Platinian
Jan 30, 2018
@Qnzboi102 I found this site in the internet to get bypass on my game and this site is very usefull when it come on mod paid apps and anything hope i win the lucky winner so i can play the vip mods thanks

Japaneseahegao12

Platinian
Jan 29, 2018
Philippines
Modders from this site are really nice and open to all members that have issue or problems, vip or just a regular member. i still remember when the "free mods from other site" is actually not safe for eveyone and some of the apps are just troll, theyve improved it and added some testers and moderators. This site improved so much and became more safe for everyone. thank you for giving us free and high quality mods, free or vip! @Qnzboi102

sandalkumana

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2018
House
Im not entering the contest but i just wanna say goodluck to all modder and member here, stay safe and healthy in this condition, and dont forget to only download best modded game at platinmod haha.

Goretaint

Platinian
Sep 8, 2020
Germany
I was looking for a legit page with android mods, especially the cold, money sucking nutaku games should get what they deserve. Thanks a lot for your work, love it <3

ya-ha

Rookie
May 30, 2018
indonesia
I have been using platinmods for a long time but I can't afford VIP even though I want many applications. if I get VIP for free I'll be very grateful even if it's only for a moment. success for you @Qnzboi102

shenjai47

Platinian
Nov 20, 2019
Hell
Thank you for providing this gift event @Qnzboi102 , I've been to other events before but didn't get it and this time I didn't give up. Here's my review for this forum in terms of popular games made by the PMT team, in trying out some days I was amazed that only platinmods forums offer the best facilities, as well as other modders that are friendly to new members. Maybe that's my opinion of many other forums I've tried. But this is best for the players.

BakiHanma007

Rookie
Jan 10, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
@Qnzboi102 Hey bro.. I hope i will get that VIP . I cant afford a VIP, so a free VIP is blessing. Im from Philippines, and im so poor. I hope that i win that. And btw, Your a good modder bro, you got the talent, and a good heart.❤ You are so blessed dude. And you got a good family here in Platinmods. Platinmods is the best mods site, the GOAT ? No more words needed. Keep it up. Have a good day

Djshane2011

Platinian
Apr 16, 2020
Wouldn't you like to know
Hiya this is the best nodding community I have ever seen I been here along time now and still enjoying it dont have the money to get vip at the moment so hoping to win this..
The team do great work here gbo @Qnzboi102 matrixster everyone here deserves so much love keep up the good work guys

@Qnzboi102 all done mate fingers crossed I win

JustinWei

Platinian
Feb 26, 2018
Gbo and the crew works hard for the rest of us to enjoy the games, even tough they have a regular life to live but they sacrifice their time to make all of us happy and most importantly they put up with a lot of unappreciative people's crying and complaints well done Gbo and the staff of Platinmods! Love all of ya!

holo109

Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
USA
Very cool site, quality-wise is unparallel for mods, and quick turn around for updates. So happy to have found you guys, wish you guys the best and continue to help us with great mods. @Qnzboi102