[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS FOR 1 MONTH

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
What’s up Platinmods. In my appreciation I am hosting a VIP GIVEAWAY for 2 lucky Winners for 1 month.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE SELECTED.
LIKE THIS POST
2. COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PLATINMODS TEAM WEATHER IT BE IOS OR ANDROID.
3. NO ASKING FOR UPDATES WHATS SO EVER. I REPEAT NO ASKING FOR UPDATES. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU.
4. MAKE SURE TO TAG ME WHEN YOU ARE COMMENTING. WITH @Qnzboi102 I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNERS 2 WEEKS. FRIDAY 09/25/2020.
5. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 90 DAY (PLEASE REREAD)
6. YOU CANNOT BE VIP ALREADY I WILL JUST OVER LOOK YOU.

Thank you for being apart of the PMT family.

1578934454429-jpeg-jpg.jpg

Good Luck and looking forward to greeting the winners

@UltimaInstinct
@holo109
Congratulations you have won this VIP Giveaway until next time for the next give away.!!!!! Thank you all for the comments and those who have entered. There will be more stay tuned!!!!!

Last edited:

H2OBENTA

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2018
Brazil
Uhullll
Those modders are always thoughtful.
The good mods aren't limited only for VIPs, no ADs and the real support being offered.
I use this website everytime I want to play some games and in most of the cases isn't even neded to ask for a request, because the game is already modded and updated.
I use mods for android and so far i've been using for more like 2 years and no problem at all.
Thanks guys for being so good to this community <3

Reactions: Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Uhullll
The good mods aren't limited only for VIPs, no ADs and the real support being offered.
I use this website everytime I want to play some games and in most of the cases isn't even neded to ask for a request, because the game is already modded and updated.
I use mods for android and so far i've been using for more like 2 years and no problem at all.
love you to man thanks for the kind words

Mafia786

Platinian
Jun 14, 2020
Pakistan
@Qnzboi102 bro I am so old member here I always downloading mods from this website this website is my favorite website they teaching us mods and learning us how to use mods in last giveaway I was not selected bro I am sure in this giveaway I will be selected thank you bro if you help me with giving VIP membership @Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
remember these are the requirements to join

REQUIREMENTS TO BE SELECTED.
LIKE THIS POST
2. COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PLATINMODS TEAM WEATHER IT BE IOS OR ANDROID.
3. NO ASKING FOR UPDATES WHATS SO EVER. I REPEAT NO ASKING FOR UPDATES. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU.
4. MAKE SURE TO TAG ME WHEN YOU ARE COMMENTING. WITH @Qnzboi102 I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNERS 2 WEEKS. FRIDAY 09/25/2020.
5. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 90 DAY (PLEASE REREAD)
6. YOU CANNOT BE VIP ALREADY I WILL JUST OVER LOOK YOU.

IBLEED

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Mars
@Qnzboi102 Thanks for hosting this giveaway. Platinmods is the first site that comes to my mind when i suggest to my friends or family when it comes to downloading Mod APk's and games because their are couple of sites i have use but their content are less and most modded apk i want are not available and whereas in Platinmods i get almost 85% of modded apks and games and finally even if i don't win the giveaway this are my honest opinion about Platinmods.

Khairulr21

Platinian
Aug 14, 2019
Gambut
@Qnzboi102
maybe the website I visited for the first time like this ... because it looks easy to use / download the mod and I will register an account
Until now, almost every day I always look for the latest mods or game mods that I haven't played ?
and no annoying ads
best bro..

Dakaelvis

Platinian
Nov 7, 2017
Hello ! I dont want to overbullshit with compliments like bla bla bla but just to tell there are 2 top sites i follow and check daily for androids app games ect ect ! Those are B.l.a.c.k.m.o.d and Platinmods and dont tell me to divide they are almost same ! But i want to tell something to @Qnzboi102 ! Dont chose me winners not because i dont like VIP games you provide but after one free month i dont have money to be one and i will be sad !!!:lol:

IchHackeNet

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 27, 2019
Germany
Platinmods is the best modding site that i know, the team and the users are nice . Games are updated quickly

• Haha
Reactions: Dimz

Qamare Alam

Platinian
May 27, 2020
Mumbai
Uhullll
i need it because i can't access all mods games

Reactions: caothaiquoc

vin

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
well, i've been using mod from this website like almost 2 years? and mod from here never make me disappointed at all, well ofc sometimes some mods didn't works properly(Android) but they fix it as soon as possible and makes me like this website other than it "Competitor" lmao and yes there's nothing i can type because that's based on my experience, good luck for the other people, and keep it up Platinmods team!
@Qnzboi102
joss.jpg