[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sample IOS

Rookie
May 23, 2019
France
@Qnzboi102
I've been a member for a years now but I never got to really test Platinmods mainly because I can't offered to buy it.
But from what I heard and saw from YouTube and this platform Platinmods is one of the top best community and advanced modder that mobile gaming can have. Knowing also there mods are people modded and updated every time.
I worked with a modder I've been a tester for a Critical ops and I know for a fact that being a modder can be stressful because they always want to be st the top to realist a working unbannable hack for the community that's why we would appreciate what they do for us :D
#TeamPlatinmods

Snowew

Platinian
Apr 19, 2020
Italy
(Oh I’m here not bcuz I can have free VIP)
First of all thank for those alpha beast guys who were the admins/moderators etc.
I’m gratefull for u all
I’m not the one who likes to talk so I’ll keep this short u guys are the best may u have good health and I wish u guys to be long lived.
-much support from me love you all .

Maxevil

Just Crazy
Jul 23, 2018
Netherworld
@Qnzboi102 Thank you for the giveaway.

I have seen a good lots of free mods in this website and really appreciate it. No ads, malwares etc.
Even the vip really worth on this website since it have the good & fast updated mods (never but will sure when i start earning).
Friendly & responsive staffs. (yeah no need to reply who just spam 'update' each hour) you all have your own work & lives, we do understand these.
18+ games never tried tho

Mia99

Just Crazy
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
i saw this post however i am not here for VIP cause i dont play games much but i want say the people here in Platinmods Admin, Modders or members are best people to create such great community like Platinmods website and i thank all the modders and Admin for their creativity while modding games, and the people for supporting Platinmods. i Hope Platinmods stay forever and keep growing!

Duškync

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 5, 2020
Czech Republic
For start i find this site random
I search for my favorite game mods and i found this site
A want thanks to everyone on this site for helping and makin our life better!

I want to say big thanks for every modder on this site

Btw " i dont need win . I choose this way just to thanks modders "
@Qnzboi102

EyeDeA

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
Philippines
@Qnzboi102 Platinmod member since August . im Glad that i was part of PM Family because the Staffs are accomodating and easy to approach. this is the only Mod site that i found verry Cheap for only 10$ you can now use alot of mods. i hope that PM Team stay strong and stay Longer ??❤ Godbless PM Family

gurnish

Rookie
May 7, 2020
India
@Qnzboi102 every thing is great about platinmods like payment options and 60+ apps and my most favourite thing i like about platinmods is staff members are always active and available to reply to my doubts. ❤❤

Mr.Rain

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 27, 2019
Philippines
@Qnzboi102

When I found this site on Google it's like finding a pot of gold where all the games you want and apps have been modded I really love platinmods so thankyou to all the modders

• Love
Reactions: Duškync
Status
Not open for further replies.