Status
Not open for further replies.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
What’s up Platinmods. In my appreciation I am hosting a VIP GIVEAWAY for 2 lucky Winners for 1 month.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE SELECTED.
LIKE THIS POST
2. COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PLATINMODS TEAM WEATHER IT BE IOS OR ANDROID.
3. NO ASKING FOR UPDATES WHATS SO EVER. I REPEAT NO ASKING FOR UPDATES. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU.
4. MAKE SURE TO TAG ME WHEN YOU ARE COMMENTING. WITH @Qnzboi102 I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNERS 2 WEEKS. FRIDAY 05/22/2020.
5. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 90 DAY (PLEASE REREAD)
6. YOU CANNOT BE VIP ALREADY I WILL JUST OVER LOOK YOU.

Thank you for being apart of the PMT family.

1578934454429-jpeg.jpg

Good Luck and looking forward to greeting the winners

@Emperadore
@Mo2019

CONGRATS YOU ARE THE WINNERS. ENJOY YOUR FREE MONTH OF VIP VIDEO INCOMING SO YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS WAS NOT RIGGED. I DID IT BY COMMENT POST AND YOULL SEE THE ONES THAT WERE UNDER 90 DAYS GOT BYPASSED AND ONES THAT WERE VIP GOT BYPASSED AS WELL.

Last edited:

Matrickster

TURNED EVIL
Apr 14, 2020
Marine HQ
Well im not qualified to this giveaway since im not yet 90days here but i will have something nice to say about PlatinMods ?

@Qnzboi102

This community teach us how to mod games and have fun everyday. This community is not about only Modding.
Making Friends , Communicate with members , Gaming and Bunch more!
Modders here might not sometimes talk since They are bussy working on Bunch of modded games and they are working Hard to make Mods to our 900k members.

Asking updates might disturb them since we dont know that they are actually making updates. Updating Hacks and Fixing bugs and adding more features might not be so easy. It may take sometime to fix and be successfull.

I Enjoy staying here at Platin Mods and im always active and Helping people while Staff are bussy atm. I may not a Staff but i am happy to help here and making friends ?

Modders are doing there Best to make us Mods which we can Enjoy ♥
For All Members and Staff its Nice meeting you at this Community i love you all and GoodLuck for the Winners♥?

M11323

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
United States
*Not entitled to this but wanted to post something nice*
Been a member for a couple years, love supporting you guys and love what you guys do, you guys provide high quality mods for a really cheap price and make it so everyone can afford it, which is quite nice considering times like we're going through now many people might not be working etc..I love reading the forum chat, love the sense of community and how it's grown. Keep up the good work guys ?? oh and @Qnzboi102 always loved ur avatar ??? ✌

vinskasenda

Rookie
Jul 11, 2018
Indonesia
I think that platinmods is one of the best Android modding platforms, and also the best community in my opinion, besides because of his work, the admin and staff of Platinmods also establish good relations with members, we as platinian hope that in the future this community will grow to be bigger and also more fine again. proud to be a member of this best community, best regards

@Qnzboi102

makoy121617

Rookie
Mar 24, 2020
japan
@Qnzboi102

I AM ALSO NOT QUALIFIED HERE,
BUT THIS ONE WOULD GIVE ME OR US THE OPPORTUNITIES TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT PLATINMODS.
WELL TO ALL MY CO VIP'S, IM SURE THAT YOU KNOW ALL THE GOODTHINGS ABOUT OUR MODS,
AS FOR NON-VIPS, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING PLATINMODS,
PLATINMODS WAS INDEED THE #1 ON THOSE PAID MODDING SITES, APKS UDPATE WAS UNBELIEVABLY FAST SAFE AND REALIBLE,

TO US PLATINIANS,
MORE POWER..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MODDERS, WE APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS,..
WE WILL BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY AS LONG AS WE CAN...
THANKS PLATINMODS..

Reactions: Amgd and Qnzboi102

gunkx

Rookie
Apr 25, 2020
Nowhere
This website is the best specially for the modders and admin, they all very responsive to the comment giving announcement when there is an update, quick response, even politely answer a smartass who is eager looking for some mods, goodluck admin and modders youre the best, keeping this website and mod up to date is not easy, but i wish you all keep healthy and dont forget to take some rest

Reactions: Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
@Qnzboi102
let me tell you something
i am here since 22-04-2020 and in this short time i am an approved modder and post mods with my name on it so how do you find this .. (cool ? ) !!!
if platinmods is not the best i wouldn't waste my time and mod games for free here ..
Keep up the good work bro. I believe in you and you’ll get that rank in no time as a modder

Jei14

Rookie
Sep 14, 2019
Philippines
@Qnzboi102 im not that good at english and live in a 3rd world country, platinmods help me ahead of games even tho im not spending and makes me so happy. No other websites is like platinmods and im planning to donate when i graduated. Thank you for letting us download mods. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. And happy mothers day

DiAKOsiJPCC

Rookie
Mar 1, 2018
Philippines
@Qnzboi102 thanks if i win iloveyou and platinmods

The platinmods is the best modder and hacker in this 2000 century mabuhay im from philippines. Thanks for hacking and make a laugh and smile everyone. If i win vip free thanks lord and you. God bless.
Keep it up.

Akuma0000

Rookie
May 31, 2018
Germany
@Qnzboi102 Well, I do not want the VIP, because the battery of my phone is very bad and I have played very little, the VIP can be used better by someone else.

But I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone at PlatinMods, from the person who approves shared apps and games, to the person who makes the mods. I've been saved many times because I find here very useful apps and amazing mods.

So thank you all at PlatinMods for bringing more freedom to games and apps.

SmilingSword

Platinian
Feb 17, 2018
First of all thank you so much for all your hard-work @Qnzboi102 and your patience with us the loyal member of platinmods. I really love all your works and mods, especially with modding for ios games. I think you are the best iOs modder i ever seen. Thank you so much for your hard-work! you always expand all kind of ios games, that's why i really like it.
Also i like to thank to all platinmods Team everyone is so nice and really good at their works. I am really happy with my 3 years here with all platinmods member ! Thank you so much again for all the contribution, i wish platinmods will grown more further in the future.

?

WongEdan

Platinian
Jun 17, 2017
26.357896, 127.783809
Hey, @Qnzboi102 thank you for holding VIP Giveaway

Been here long ago and yet never use VIP thingy, though am not regular gamer bez of life, staff is awesome they have discipline, they all supportive...its always nice to be here after work and life great community fast and reliable updates everyday hoping for more new games and stuff.

Reactions: LLex and Qnzboi102

zuu000

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
Panama
since I found platinmods. I found myself as a girl in a candy store.
I always find the games I'm looking for. You guys have everything updated and in a simple and easy to find interface.
you guys are the best! and sorry for my broken English. thank you:face12: @Qnzboi102

Status
Not open for further replies.