VIP Extension for ONE game

mysterio54

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Jan 12, 2018
Hi,

As we all know, the cost of monthly VIP has increased due to some changes in regulations. Some of us are paying for VIP just for a single game, we don't even look at the other games. I had this suggestion if it's possible to get the next update of any SINGLE mod even after your VIP has expired?

I've subscribed to VIP mostly for Toram Online but it hasn't been updated fully but what if it gets updated after my VIP expires? I mean, can we not get VIP subscription extended or maybe you know come up with subscription per Mod where the cost is cheaper than paying for all the VIP games?

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck
I in a way see where he's coming from.
However the current payment model and licencing methods currently in use is a 1 for all type and there isn't a system in place to separate payment costs for 1 VIP in particular. I've been a vip member and also staff member on multiple sites at different times. I'm primarily a creator for the windows pc platform and that's where 90% of my "scripting" knowledge comes from. Mobile moding is... How should i put it. Not typically popular enough for me to pick it up as a second job.

I used to write scripts for realistic looking aim bots for mmoFps titles as well as auto scripts for big mmorpg titles.

Sorry i got off topic and didn't add my point to all of this.

Some of the sites i did work for would/could separate all the different mods and their creators. Due to the fact some times we would have hacks for the same game yet different creators.