This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Virtual machine

Alterado

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Mar 24, 2022
USA
Can somebody help me? I can't do the patch with lucky patcher, when I select the first two options, then it freezes and I have to turn it off because it doesn't restart and when I enter lucky patcher to do the third patch, the first two were not installed. I would thank you a lot. I have a VPHONEGAGA VM.

Hill Zarah

Rookie
May 22, 2024
Australia
Hello

Here are some possible solutions:
  1. Try disabling or deactivating any antivirus programs or apps that might interfere with Lucky Patcher's operation.
  2. Make sure you have enough free space on your device, as some patches may require a significant amount of free memory.
  3. Attempt to install the patch in "Airplane mode" as this may help avoid any network-related issues.
  4. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to forums or communities dedicated to Lucky Patcher, where other users may provide helpful advice and recommendations for resolving this issue.
I hope these suggestions help you resolve the problem and successfully install the necessary patch on your device.

Martinez Olympia

Platinian
Feb 15, 2024
Writers of alternative book report ideas Bhttps://essayhub.com/blog/book-report-alternatives take on the role of a journalist by crafting an interview script with a key character from the book. Their questions are designed to delve into the character's motivations, feelings, and experiences, offering a detailed insight into their importance in the story. This method promotes a deeper investigation into the intricacies of the plot through an exploration of the character's mind.

This task also involves a creative project where writers compile a variety of images, words, and symbols that reflect different aspects of the story. These elements are skillfully organized into a visual collage on either a poster or a digital format. This collage visually captures the themes, settings, and main characters of the book, allowing for a unique and artistic expression of the reader’s interpretation in a visually engaging report.

Tosman19

Platinian
Jun 11, 2024
Hey! I’ve faced this problem too. Here’s what I did to fix it:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Lucky Patcher. Go to the official website and download the most recent version.
  2. Before starting the patch, close all unnecessary apps and processes. This will free up some RAM.
  3. Try disabling any antivirus or security apps. Sometimes they interfere with the patching process.
  4. If it still freezes, try patching one step at a time: do the first patch, restart your device, then do the second one, and so on.