Broken Link VivaTV v1.2.6v [Mod] [Plus]

Aqualax

I am PLATINMODS!
Original poster
Apr 4, 2019
Middle-Earth
viva-tv-png.png

VivaTV is an Android application allowing user to watch movies & tv shows for free on Android device, Amazon Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, etc.

True Authentic
Find any movie or tv show you want, at 1080p and even 4K movie quality.

Trakt Support
Never lost your watchlist, favorite, history with Trakt.tv.

Innovative layout
Light and beautiful design for both phone and tv.

High Quality Content
Support Real-debrid, Alldebrid, Premiumize for high quality service.

How it works
VivaTV is a modular search tool for content. It crawls movie/tv shows hosting websites and can find and return the videos hosted on those sites.For example, VivaTV can find Avengers: Infinity War, or complete The Walking Dead seasons, all using the Modules built by the amazing members of our community.

★★★ Ad-Free Plus MOD ★★★
● Ads Removed / Disabled
● Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed
● Unwanted Services + Receivers and Providers removed
● All Ads and Services calls from Activity removed
● Choose Subtitles prompt disabled
● Choose Player prompt disabled
● No Need to Uninstall the old package
● No Forced Update
● Debug Info removed

What's New:
v1.2.6v
- Add bunch of link providers.
- Fix bugs and optimize.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Arcaxia

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 20, 2020
World of Animation
Tested By JrPTT Arcaxia
W O R K I N G !!!
- I found some videos can be played, and some others cannot be played, ads removed, you can compare them with the original version. I think this one is better than the original version because there are too many ads

& Thanks for PTT Seer for Help Me to Test it

Attachments

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kutyr