Platinian
Original poster
Jan 30, 2023
Italy
The passage are to
1 activate wifi
2 unlock developer mode
3 activate debug wireless
4 share the code of 6 numbers with vmos pro.

I can say that after doing this procedure everything works..
But can someone explain to me how wireless debugging works and if it's dangerous for your privacy or for losing sensitive data?
Thanks for helping me

severello691

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 30, 2023
Italy
I can also say that vmos continues to work even if after doing this procedure you remove all data permissions (including wifi debugging). At least for what I was able to personally experience

Reactions: xslifex

mark_kun

Platinian
Aug 17, 2021
Philippines
I can also say that vmos continues to work even if after doing this procedure you remove all data permissions (including wifi debugging). At least for what I was able to personally experience
Wait. So you removed the "wifi debug" of the assistant app and vmos still manages to run on background? I wanted to use vmos for a while now since I used it before but when it said it needs wifi debugging, I backed out. Can't trust all chinese apps nowadays, no offense to anyone.

severello691

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 30, 2023
Italy
Wait. So you removed the "wifi debug" of the assistant app and vmos still manages to run on background? I wanted to use vmos for a while now since I used it before but when it said it needs wifi debugging, I backed out. Can't trust all chinese apps nowadays, no offense to anyone.
Exactly and I understand that you can not trust