Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
what you mean official 7.1.2 ROM , from vmos official website ?

if my device is arm v7 , did it work with ROM arm64 ? i think i got black screen because arm and arm64 are different ?

i success run ROM 5.1.2 with arm v7
i have black screen in ROM 7.1.2 with arm64
and my device is Samsung J7 (2016) , android 8.1.0, arm v7
where i said official 7.1.2 ROM?
your device is not compatible with ARM64 ROM, ask the dev to release armv7 version so I can make custom pre-rooted ROM armv7 version

Krayon

Rookie
Oct 18, 2020
Usa
tried it on huawei nova 7i since latest huawei devices doesnt have gms anymore. thing is it usually get stuck and wont moveanymore. need to restart the emulator once in a while

Oct 20, 2020
USA
Do you have any suggestions on what to use to make any app think my vmos is a different device, spoof so all info looks like Samsung Galaxy Note 5 instead of vmos?

*EDIT*
I tried editing build.prop, but there are 3 or 4 .prop files and I ended up bricking my virtual machine.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
tried it on huawei nova 7i since latest huawei devices doesnt have gms anymore. thing is it usually get stuck and wont moveanymore. need to restart the emulator once in a while
Does it also happen on stock official ROM?

Do you have any suggestions on what to use to make any app think my vmos is a different device, spoof so all info looks like Samsung Galaxy Note 5 instead of vmos?

*EDIT*
I tried editing build.prop, but there are 3 or 4 .prop files and I ended up bricking my virtual machine.
Sorry, i don't know. I'm not into it
Maybe find it on XDA forum community?

onespeed

Platinian
Oct 26, 2018
usa
I am always hit with 2gb or less free error when booting a machine up. Really worked in freeing internal space and hot back.abiut 4 or 5gb, half way through booting up the custom rom I get the error. To be fair as for ram I barely have 1gb free out of 3gb. Really was stoked about this but I'm at a loss. Nobody else having that issue with the memory 2gb error appearing every time?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I am always hit with 2gb or less free error when booting a machine up. Really worked in freeing internal space and hot back.abiut 4 or 5gb, half way through booting up the custom rom I get the error. To be fair as for ram I barely have 1gb free out of 3gb. Really was stoked about this but I'm at a loss. Nobody else having that issue with the memory 2gb error appearing every time?
Is this out of memory error or low storage error?