Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

Cyrpt00

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 22, 2019
Philippines
It won't let me install any rom. I don't know what's the problem, besides the official ones. I'm using 1.0.2 version

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
The screenshot
All roms I made have been tested and are working before I release them
Can you open the ROM zip file using any file explorer to see if it can be open? if not, it may be corrupted

JinRoh

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Pasay Philippines
Which ROMs have you tried?
Yes i used a rom uploaded by UFO gaming and its stuck on "android" logo like bootloop idont know how to fix this
Also how to enable the root i download ghe 856mb vmos 1.0.2 because it requires a Premium membership. Also i tried the ROM 7.1 64bit (ROOT,XPOSED,GOOGLE,64bit) after that nothings happened

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yes i used a rom uploaded by UFO gaming and its stuck on "android" logo like bootloop idont know how to fix this
Also how to enable the root i download ghe 856mb vmos 1.0.2 because it requires a Premium membership. Also i tried the ROM 7.1 64bit (ROOT,XPOSED,GOOGLE,64bit) after that nothings happened
Why did not use my custom ROM with free root at the beginning? have you completely missed to read the thread at first page?

JinRoh

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Pasay Philippines
Why did not use my custom ROM with free root at the beginning? have you completely missed to read the thread at first page?
Hey i download your custom rom but its says somekind of error and i test some of it, its just a black screen sorry to bother you again cause idont know what to do it gives me headache.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey i download your custom rom but its says somekind of error and i test some of it, its just a black screen sorry to bother you again cause idont know what to do it gives me headache.
What ROM zip are you using?
Show me screenshot or make a video of the issues

iSchiff

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
Astorga
@kismint nice haha. can you tell me how you fixed that destroy activity error? i would like to know so I can help other peoples who may have same issues

Contact the admins, @G-Bo ッ or @DaRealPanDa if you want to delete your posts
After downloading your personalized room, at the same link had these backup files .. I do not understand what they are ... I read the whole tutorial but did not talk about them .. I have to download the 3? or 1? or none? What are they?
IMG_20210120_100634.jpg

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
After downloading your personalized room, at the same link had these backup files .. I do not understand what they are ... I read the whole tutorial but did not talk about them .. I have to download the 3? or 1? or none? What are they?
They are just backup of old versions, you don't need them
I will remove them cuz i don't want more weird questions