Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Android 4.4.4 with Root added

Android 4.4.4 with Root and Gapps added in Testing ROMs. They are considered testing ROM, they do not work correctly

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Sorry for late reply, all of them are ROMs with xposed, armv7 and arm64
Ok so the zip is not corrupted. I can't reproduce this issue on my phone
Can you try this on Chinese version of VMOS pro? Don't worry, it is still english

boat_58

Platinian
Jun 13, 2017
after installation, my screen is just black with the floating icon (box) on the middle right. I have tried different versions and i get the same dark screen. How can i get passed this?

boat_58

Platinian
Jun 13, 2017
Ok so the zip is not corrupted. I can't reproduce this issue on my phone
Can you try this on Chinese version of VMOS pro? Don't worry, it is still english
Just tried the chinese version and its working. How come the other version doesn't work with your files?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Just tried the chinese version and its working. How come the other version doesn't work with your files?
Maybe it's quite outdated, english version still working on my phone tho.
VMOS team are focusing more on chinese version so it's recommended to use chinese version for now

Reactions: boat_58

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
Just stay if it works fine. Mine works fine too
Idk what's up with black screen problem but many peoples got it so that's why i said it's recommended to use chinese version haha
Yeah nougat 32bit version working so smooth on my phone. Just I have read some chats and get a little unnecessary panic :pepe001:

• Haha
Reactions: AndnixSH

Nmlck

Platinian
Nov 5, 2018
asia
I tried a712_arm64 with root+xposed. As well as a712_armv7 with root and xposed. Both are working but I cant figure out where to enable google play services 'cause when I press the VMsetting it shows different options. This is how it looks like.

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I tried a712_arm64 with root+xposed. As well as a712_armv7 with root and xposed. Both are working but I cant figure out where to enable google play services 'cause when I press the VMsetting it shows different options. This is how it looks like.
Hmm turns out only english version have it. I didn't realize it
There is an update of english version so i'm gonna update my ROMs and include Gapps for now.

• Love
Reactions: Nmlck

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Custom ROM updated to 1.0.3 beta from VMOS Pro beta APK VMOS

@Nmlck you can now use my custom ROM with Gapps on chinese version. For english version, it should work on 1.0.2

Reactions: Davidariyan

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH Anyway To Remount System To "Read-Write"? The ROM You Uploaded Is Set To "Read-Only". Trying Various Remount Commands Failed In Termux Or Terminal Emulators
Which ROM? tell me the zip filename of the ROM
And show me screenshot of the error

X-plore can mount system read-write just fine if configured in xplore settings

Last edited:

Razov

Platinian
Oct 25, 2018
Quebec
On english version vmos file transfer sd card selection ia in chinese as well

Not sure if it's worth pushing the beta version over 7.0.2 but can you actually just import new rom amd keep the apps in previous version ?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
On english version vmos file transfer sd card selection ia in chinese as well

Not sure if it's worth pushing the beta version over 7.0.2 but can you actually just import new rom amd keep the apps in previous version ?
No idea, I will ask VMOS team if it's not possible

Razov

Platinian
Oct 25, 2018
Quebec
Oh so every new update we start from scratch ?

Vmos free updates would just install over previous ones

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Hi I just change installed VMOS pro chinese version and it looks good and stable Since it has smaller apk. But I just can't add google account in it even after downloaded and installed play store and gms via apk. I use the 7.1.2 rom from previous version. It this not compatible or maybe the chinese version didn't support gms.or play store account. Anyone can help?