Help! vphonegaga wont open after I enable magisk in settings - fix?

alrightman

Platinian
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get magisk set up in vphonegaga so I can use a zygisk imgui menu for a game I play.
I'm running into an issue though - vphonegaga doesn't want to work after I've enabled magisk.
It will open just fine but as soon as I enable magisk, it'll do one of two things:
1) get stuck at 0% and won't open - then eventually shuts itself off.
2) will open to only a black screen forever
I have tried two types of modded vphonegagas - one of which was from these forums - and both will not open eventually after magisk is enabled
I've tried:
- clearing cache
- uninstalling/re-installing
- force stopping vphonegaga
- uninstalling/re-installing instances
Nothing has worked
I'm on an Android 10 (Samsung Galaxy A21) - and when I look up options to fix errors with vphone.. they tell me to enable wireless debugging in dev settings (I don't have wireless debugging as an option in my dev settings)
I'm wondering if anybody knows a fix?
Attached in a zip is a video showing to the error im facing.
I can only use vphonegaga once I shut off magisk - but the whole reason I downloaded it was to use a zygisk menu for a game.
If anybody knows how to fix the error or if somebody knows of a different virtual space I can use for zygisk please let me know - my actual phone isn't be rooted which is why I'm using a VS
Thank you

Attachments

they tell me to enable wireless debugging in dev settings (I don't have wireless debugging as an option in my dev settings)
This might the main reason its crashes all phone does have wireless debug unless you have nokia 3310 which is clearly not the case

This might the main reason its crashes all phone does have wireless debug unless you have nokia 3310 which is clearly not the case
I've checked my dev settings and there is no wireless debugging - unless you must click a different button to obtain it.
No, like I stated my phone doesn't have a wireless debug option in dev mode settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612-140352_Settings_Suggestions.png
    Screenshot_20240612-140352_Settings_Suggestions.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240612-140335_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20240612-140335_Settings.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 48
Do one changes at a time and restart vphonegaga each time.
I did and that didn't work.
I realize it only stops working when I install magisk via kitsune apk - not only when magisk is enabled in settings.
It's when I install magisk via kitsune/magisk delta it crashes.
I'm wondering if there is some other version of magisk I should be using?
They're clearly corrupting my instance

I'm on an Android 10 (Samsung Galaxy A21)
Wireless debugging was introduced in Android 11, thats why you cant see the option, looking at the Galaxy A21 online I quickly found articles for Galaxy A21 Android 12 update. If thats the case you should be able to update, is there any specific reason you are still on Android 10?

Please Note: I have never used vphonegaga and have no info on anything to do with it, however if you do indeed need Wireless Debugging enabled in android itself for whatever reason... this is why you cant find the option for it.

Wireless debugging was introduced in Android 11, thats why you cant see the option, looking at the Galaxy A21 online I quickly found articles for Galaxy A21 Android 12 update. If thats the case you should be able to update, is there any specific reason you are still on Android 10?

Please Note: I have never used vphonegaga and have no info on anything to do with it, however if you do indeed need Wireless Debugging enabled in android itself for whatever reason... this is why you cant find the option for it.
I am still on android 10 because higher versions of android introduce more restrictions - such as unable to access android data file easily

Back
Top Bottom