AWAITING UPDATE Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus Ver. 1.17.3 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | Frozen Currency | Frozen Energy

Post number 198 has been selected as best answered.

Jidzie

Platinian
Oct 1, 2021
Cardona rizal
When you finish the first 15 stage you need to download the other resourcess but after yo finish it you cant play without the internet and when you try to turn on the internet the game stuck and crash pls fix it thankyouu

Reactions: Mariozlo

Wafflejski

Platinian
Sep 3, 2019
Norwich
Yeah, this mod does work, but unfortunately it doesn't work as hoped. You can purchase stuff, ut you can't requisition with out the Internet. As soon as its turned on, everything resets, and what little currency you had prior will have been depleted.

As someone prior mentioned. I can't see the point of the mod. It actually does nothing in the grand scheme of things. I had fun purchasing out what I could. But everything I brought resets also when connecting to the Internet.

So realistically.. It is just a visual mod with a tease of being able to increase currency and purchase stuff. But you can not progress, so is pointless

Aolios1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 27, 2021
Indonesia
When you finish the first 15 stage you need to download the other resourcess but after yo finish it you cant play without the internet and when you try to turn on the internet the game stuck and crash pls fix it thankyouu
same 😭

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Yeah, this mod does work, but unfortunately it doesn't work as hoped. You can purchase stuff, ut you can't requisition with out the Internet. As soon as its turned on, everything resets, and what little currency you had prior will have been depleted.

As someone prior mentioned. I can't see the point of the mod. It actually does nothing in the grand scheme of things. I had fun purchasing out what I could. But everything I brought resets also when connecting to the Internet.

So realistically.. It is just a visual mod with a tease of being able to increase currency and purchase stuff. But you can not progress, so is pointless
The mod is useless, there is no sense in it!

Vgod

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2017
immpossible if this game mod with unlimited currencies 😂

Tags
hypercasual strategy warhammer 40000: tacticus warhammer 40000: tacticus cheat warhammer 40000: tacticus hack warhammer 40000: tacticus mod