This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Werewolf: Book of Hungry Names Ver. 1.3.13 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No ADS | Boosted Stats

Hi! idk if u will reply but it's worth the shot lol, can you, or someone who reads this, explain me how could I modify the stats in android? I simply don't understand and despite some changes I tried doing, the stats keep the same :/

Hi. I just wanted to know if this is the lastest update of the game that is version 1.2.1. I see that it is written like that I also see it is uploaded 7 days ago so it makes me question if this is the bug fixed version as version 1.2.1 is done on the 29th. Sorry for the long post.

At the bottom right of the original post it will say 'Edited' on the day of the patch. Thus, it is safe to say that they are aware of the patch that was released.

Hi! idk if u will reply but it's worth the shot lol, can you, or someone who reads this, explain me how could I modify the stats in android? I simply don't understand and despite some changes I tried doing, the stats keep the same :/

It may depend on the device. If it is rooted, you may use a cheat engine/injector that can modify that stats in runtime. If it is not rooted, you will have to decompile the apk, make modifications, and recompile it. This is from my understanding, there could be other ways I am not aware of.

Dont wamt to bother. However, every time i try to install 1.3.5 it says app not installed. The prior apks worked out well tho so im a bit confused.

Tags Tags
choice of games choice of games mod hosted games hosted games mod werewolf: book of hungry names werewolf: book of hungry names cheat werewolf: book of hungry names hack werewolf: book of hungry names mod