Solved What if there's no Lib folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngeL777

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Oct 16, 2018
Philippines
What if there is no Lib folder inside the apk. When I view the apk inside via zip I didn't find any Lib folder the only thing I found is the metadata.
is this impossible to hack? or is there any other way to find the hidden Lib folder i guess?
Screenshot_20200123-073608.jpg

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
world of dragon nest ? try to download order variant in apkpure, but the other variant just have arm64-v8a.
I've modified that game, but not works. cause that apk using "server-side method"(someone said).
wish u lucky

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy

DareAngeL777

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Oct 16, 2018
Philippines
world of dragon nest ? try to download order variant in apkpure, but the other variant just have arm64-v8a.
I've modified that game, but not works. cause that apk using "server-side method"(someone said).
wish u lucky
Thanks bruh. Yea, well I guess, I hope could find any vulnerability in this game.

RadenVJ

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 11, 2018
Indonesia
Give me a link I might look into it if it doesn't have good security
Here's the link :

Reactions: HizroMxDz

HizroMxDz

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 25, 2019
x____x
Here's the link :
It's not available in my area but Amma look into it today

HizroMxDz

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 25, 2019
x____x

maybe this will help you get the games,, its awesome if you can mod it.. thanks
I may or may not look at it today because it can't be played on my phone making it harder to determine functions, and when I mod it without playing first, I will likely change wrong functions plus I'll need hours to upload it to MediaFire

Reactions: Amedeuz

Lagsana

Platinian
Mar 10, 2018
I may or may not look at it today because it can't be played on my phone making it harder to determine functions, and when I mod it without playing first, I will likely change wrong functions plus I'll need hours to upload it to MediaFire
and btw, some people said you can use WPE to trick the packet data, but never see the real one yet.. thanks btw

DareAngeL777

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Oct 16, 2018
Philippines
and btw, some people said you can use WPE to trick the packet data, but never see the real one yet.. thanks btw
its true, you can even reverse engineer it and trick the server but you will likely need to be knowledgeable and have that engineer skills.

Del777319

Platinian
Jan 13, 2020
Moscow
If there is no lib folder, then they are in the root of the device, you can only see this if you have root.
Example: the root folder \ data \ app \ com. (Game) \ lib \ (your architecture) \ there you will find libil2cpp.so
Also, so as not to be tormented with this, you can download apk from the Internet, for example apkpure, trashbox and so on ...
Different sites may have different architectures!

Reactions: jagjigjug
Status
Not open for further replies.