Help! Where can I learn modding for visual learners

AnonymousError

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 8, 2017
So im learning how to mod and idk where to start. Where do i find the class names and method names for a certain game i want to mod? How do i even know what to search for or what im looking for when modding a file. What are all the tools i need to start modding. How do i Mod lib files especially, assembly files or whatever files people normally would Mod to mod games. I literally have no idea where to start because all tutorials i find are EXTREMELY difficult to follow and understand. they are hard to understand because People dont go into great detail and break everything down step by step. Also me being a visual learner makes it harder because i have to watch videos. Maybe thats why i cant understand because im a visual learner and making a video tut can be hard breaking down and explaining every step.

Reading instructions does not work for me whatsoever. Please i beg of you or someone to direct me towards good links to learn modding in its entirety. I would be so greateful if anyone has any links that they can direct me to based upon my learning capabilities. I can not stress how much i want to learn. Im so driven and determined. Nobody wants to ever help anywhere i go. I just need links to good solid visual learning tuts videos ect.

Thank you in advance to whomever can lend a hand!

Reactions: UAQKunoichi

Alex Zander

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
Behind You.
So im learning how to mod and idk where to start. Where do i find the class names and method names for a certain game i want to mod? How do i even know what to search for or what im looking for when modding a file. What are all the tools i need to start modding. How do i Mod lib files especially, assembly files or whatever files people normally would Mod to mod games. I literally have no idea where to start because all tutorials i find are EXTREMELY difficult to follow and understand. they are hard to understand because People dont go into great detail and break everything down step by step. Also me being a visual learner makes it harder because i have to watch videos. Maybe thats why i cant understand because im a visual learner and making a video tut can be hard breaking down and explaining every step.

Reading instructions does not work for me whatsoever. Please i beg of you or someone to direct me towards good links to learn modding in its entirety. I would be so greateful if anyone has any links that they can direct me to based upon my learning capabilities. I can not stress how much i want to learn. Im so driven and determined. Nobody wants to ever help anywhere i go. I just need links to good solid visual learning tuts videos ect.

Thank you in advance to whomever can lend a hand!

Start with dnspy

Patwreak

Platinian
Jan 22, 2018
I was like you when I started, and now I'm struggled with bypassing security Good games have difficult anti-cheat protections.
my advice you can start learning by comparing moded Game from playstore version, you can use "Code Compare" to check what file has been modified.

Alex Zander

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
Behind You.
I was like you when I started, and now I'm struggled with bypassing security Good games have difficult anti-cheat protections.
my advice you can start learning by comparing moded Game from playstore version, you can use "Code Compare" to check what file has been modified.
Bro u cannot compare because, we use high encryption to protect from leachers