PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.0.0.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
1666520455219.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Whispers: Interactive Stories
Game Version: 2.0.0.12.21
Needs OBB: No
Injector Type: HEX Patcher
Works for rooted and non-rooted devices, but non-rooted devices require to install or VMOS or other VM App in order to make this mod work.

*MOD Features*

1. Unlock Choice ( can proceed even when diamond is not enough )
2. Unlock Story
Confirmed working on LdPlayer9

Important Notes:
if your device is using Android 13 and above where can't find permission in settings, then please use an App called "Storage Isolation" as a third party to Grant Storage Permissions and other permission

* How To Use Injector Type Hex Patcher *
1. Download and Install PM Injector App in your device.
2. Download the apk file of the game that has been provided by the modder and Install it in your device.
3. Grant Root Permission, Storage Permission and Overlay Permission for PM Injector App Settings.
4. Open the game and make sure the game data is fully downloaded or OBB files is placed correctly also please finish some tutorial first in the game if you was using new account in the game.
5. Open the PM Injector App and then search the game.
6. Go to Tab Main Injector and then Attach to PID Process of the game.
7. Start Mod Menu, here we have 2 option to Start Mod Menu
  • Start Mod Menu V1: Requires Attach to PID Process.
  • Start Mod Menu V2: Does Not Require Attach to PID Process, so step 6 can be skipped, but everytime you open the game then the mods will always activated, so you will have to Install the fresh APK files of the game.
8. Go back to the game and then enjoy.

Important Notes:
1. If Game crashes then you have to exit the Mod Menu and then follow the Step 4 to 7.
2. If Mod Menu crashes then close the game and then follow the Step 4 to 7.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I am using x8sandbox, which I've confirmed is rooted with root checker. I downloaded the original whispers apk and pm injector from this post. I cloned the apps to sandbox. I make sure whispers is running, then I open pm injector. I locate whispers and press attach to app. Everytime I do, it crashes. It gives me the following message, "unfortunately, pm injector has stopped working". Has the method stopped working or am I doing something wrong?

f00df0rt0t

Rookie
Oct 29, 2022
Philippines
Enjoy.. the security is tight so utilize before it got even more tight.
Hi. Thank you for the mod. I have a problem though. I also used the F1 VM. The link for the original apk file attached in this post is not working so, I downloaded the 1.4.8.12.17 version apk file from another source. I installed the apk file, and added the PM injector and the original app to the F1 VM. However, I couldn't "attach to app" and this error always show. How can I fix this?

Attachments

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
Hi. Thank you for the mod. I have a problem though. I also used the F1 VM. The link for the original apk file attached in this post is not working so, I downloaded the 1.4.8.12.17 version apk file from another source. I installed the apk file, and added the PM injector and the original app to the F1 VM. However, I couldn't "attach to app" and this error always show. How can I fix this?
Not sure since I do not use virtual app. At least it is confirmed working on emulators

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
I have gotten that same message a couple of times. I just keep trying and it finally attaches. I sometimes close and reopen whispers as well. I don't know where you downloaded whispers from, but, if I am not mistaken, you can use the legit app for this. So you can get it from apkpure or google playstore.

Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Open Request Whispers: Interactive Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 39
Yaskashije Not Working Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.2.2.10.15 Mod Apk [Unlocked chapters & premium stuff] Outdated PMT Android MODs 131
G OA [Shared] Whispers of the Dark Elf vCh.1 Trial MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G Shared [Tested] OPUS: Rocket of Whispers v4.9.1_4061 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] S3X Scenario - Interactive Couple Audio-Stories Game v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
B PMT FREE MOD Lush™: Interactive Romance Ver. 1.34 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 41
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Somnium: Interactive stories v0.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
rinnrin_ Open Request Storyplay: Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Axey PMT FREE MOD Love Pass: Interactive stories Ver. 0.15 MOD MENU APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B PMT FREE MOD GoStory: Interactive Stories Ver. 1.4.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
StillYourLady Open Request StorySpark - Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 13
ZhdanYuli Open Request Chapters Interactive Love Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
B PMT FREE MOD Sensation™ - Interactive Story Ver. 1.6.8 MOD Menu | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
B PMT FREE MOD Hot Island™:Interactive Story Ver. 1.1.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B FREE MOD Play Stories: Love,Interactive Ver. 0.10.2210250 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 12
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two Ver. 1.1.7 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 51
S Open Request Scriptic: Interactive Dramas ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
B FREE MOD ZOE: Interactive Story Ver. 3.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Diamonds | Frozen Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
ZhdanYuli Open Request Crush: Interactive Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
B PMT FREE MOD The Ancestral Legacy! Ver. 1.1.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Samurai of Hyuga 4 Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Unlocked All Story | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 48
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Kaori After Story Ver. 48 MOD APK | Paid APK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
Open Request Fancy Love: Interactive Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Escape: Interactive Stories v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
B PMT FREE MOD Chapters: Interactive Stories Ver. 6.5.6 MOD APK | Frozen Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 190
B FREE MOD Teammates: Interactive story Ver. 1.04 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
B PMT FREE MOD Luna Ravel - Interactive Story Ver. 2024.0326.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Tickets | Investigation Points | Outfit available EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
B PMT FREE MOD Scandal: Interactive Stories Ver. 4.10 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfits EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 85
INKrar Open Request LUV - interactive game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
B PMT FREE MOD Love and Passion: Chapters Ver. 2.4.5 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Life in Adventure ver. 1.2.11 MOD APK ALWAYS VICTORY BATTLE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 375
L Open Request Couple Up! Love Show - Interactive Story (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 37
B PMT FREE MOD notAlone — Love Me & Chat Ver. 2.34.4 MOD APK | VIP Purchased EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 60
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Double Life: Love interactive stories & novels (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.24 MOD APK | UNLOCKED PREMIUM | INFINITE KEYS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Score: interactive men stories & games (Early Access) Ver. 1.5.22 MOD APK | UNLOCKED PREMIUM | INFINITE KEYS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 86
B Outdated Mystery of the Phantom Town : Visual Novel Story Ver. 1.0.7485 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit Outdated PMT Android MODs 0
B FREE MOD Modern Story: Interactive Game Ver. 1.1.3.1524 MOD APK | Unlimited Crystals | Unlimited Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
B PMT FREE MOD Novelize: Stories With Choices Ver. 66.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 110
B FREE MOD Interactive Stories: Lovesick Ver. 1.2.1 MOD APK | Free Outfits | Free Hairstyles | Free Looks GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 29
ZhdanYuli Open Request Sentence 🔎 Detective text games Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
B PMT FREE MOD Underworld Office: Story game Ver. 1.4.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
B PMT FREE MOD 7Days! : Mystery Visual Novel Ver. 2.6.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
G Shared [Tested] Swiit Crush - Interactive Stories v1.7.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 51
B Not Working Failed weddings: Interactive Love Stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Infinite Keys Outdated PMT Android MODs 6
N Open Request Is it Love? Stories - Interactive Love Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 22
B Outdated Candy: LGBTQ+ Interactive love stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.9 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Infinite Keys Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Tiles & Tales - Match3 Puzzle & Interactive Story Ver. 2.8.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED LIVES | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Duskwood - Crime & Investigation Detective Story Ver. 1.10.14 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 286
B PMT FREE MOD Would you sell your soul?Story Ver. 1.1.527 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 93
Z Open Request TapTales – Interactive Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0