PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.0.1.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Ksunya-18

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 24, 2022
Russia

See it for yourself, pay attention at the top right corner showing it's version 1.6.3 at the beginning of video.
Have you even installed the v1.6.3 game APK I provided?

Also, I am giving serious thoughts to stop modding this game. It's really tiring and troublesome as I always need to justify the mod is working.
Yes, I installed 1.6.3. I opened the game, 5 seconds passed and it closed. I do not know what is the matter. No, please don't stop making a mod for this game. The mod is cool.

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio

See it for yourself, pay attention at the top right corner showing it's version 1.6.3 at the beginning of video.
Have you even installed the v1.6.3 game APK I provided?

Also, I am giving serious thoughts to stop modding this game. It's really tiring and troublesome as I always need to justify the mod is working.
I can confirm that the mod is still working like a charm and has been since it was released. I really appreciate it, and I know there are others that do as well. I hope that you will continue on with the mod for those of us who are reading and following the installation instructions properly. However, I cannot say that I don't understand why you'd want to give it up because people are always claiming it doesn't work when it absolutely does. If you decide to ditch it, I just want to say thank you for keeping up with it as long as you did.

I would have uploaded the whole video but it told me it was too large..... so here's a screenshot.

I Screenshot_20230415_225149_Video Player.jpg

Reactions: Anesa and EricaNSE

Tee2Tee

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
United States
I keep getting kicked out. It will close on its on. I tried reinstalling still not working please help.
I am sorry to be a bother and I am so greatful for your hard work when modding Whispers, but I have downloaded the newest version 1.6.3 as you can see and I keep getting kicked out by app closing before fully loading app.Us there a way I can fix this? Please don't stop modding your mid usually works for me using VM and this is the first time having this issue.

Attachments

Reactions: galadrielmm

Ksunya-18

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 24, 2022
Russia
I am sorry to be a bother and I am so greatful for your hard work when modding Whispers, but I have downloaded the newest version 1.6.3 as you can see and I keep getting kicked out by app closing before fully loading app.Us there a way I can fix this? Please don't stop modding your mid usually works for me using VM and this is the first time having this issue.
The same. Only when I opened the game, 5 seconds passed and it closed.

Ksunya-18

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 24, 2022
Russia

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
What are you using to play the game?

When you say you are using VM are you talking about F1VM? Just wondering because there are quite a few. Also, because that is the same one I have been using and it's working fine for me. It may not be the mod that is causing the issue. Sometimes apps behave that way when they need cache cleaned. Try cleaning the cache and see if it works for you after that. Hope this helps.

Tee2Tee

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
United States

When you say you are using VM are you talking about F1VM? Just wondering because there are quite a few. Also, because that is the same one I have been using and it's working fine for me. It may not be the mod that is causing the issue. Sometimes apps behave that way when they need cache cleaned. Try cleaning the cache and see if it works for you after that. Hope this helps.
[/QUOTE

I am using VMOS PRO. I guess I can try to use F1VM never used it before. I did try clearing cache and it didn't work for VMOS.

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
I've been using F1VM this whole time and it's been working fine. I even tried it an hour ago and it was working as it should. I have another suggestion for you though. Uninstall whispers. Make sure you download the latest version from the post here, provided by the author, and install that. If for some reason you can't install it that way, use the apkpure app to install whispers.

Reactions: Miosrt38

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
@Tee2Tee

I can't confirm all the virtual machines the mod works on, but there are some listed in the original post here and a few in the comments. The only other virtual machine I tried besides F1VM is v8 sandbox, and it didn't work. It just won't work on some virtual machines, but it will on others. If you experience this, you'll have to keep trying until you find one that works for you.

Ksunya-18

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 24, 2022
Russia
I've been using F1VM this whole time and it's been working fine. I even tried it an hour ago and it was working as it should. I have another suggestion for you though. Uninstall whispers. Make sure you download the latest version from the post here, provided by the author, and install that. If for some reason you can't install it that way, use the apkpure app to install whispers.
Thank you, uninstall helped

Tee2Tee

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
United States
@Tee2Tee

I can't confirm all the virtual machines the mod works on, but there are some listed in the original post here and a few in the comments. The only other virtual machine I tried besides F1VM is v8 sandbox, and it didn't work. It just won't work on some virtual machines, but it will on others. If you experience this, you'll have to keep trying until you find one that works for you.
Thank you, is there a specific F1VM you use?

Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Open Request Whispers: Interactive Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 40
Yaskashije Not Working Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.2.2.10.15 Mod Apk [Unlocked chapters & premium stuff] Outdated PMT Android MODs 131
G OA [Shared] Whispers of the Dark Elf vCh.1 Trial v1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
G Shared [Tested] OPUS: Rocket of Whispers v4.9.1_4061 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 106
G OA [Shared] S3X Scenario - Interactive Couple Audio-Stories Game v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
B PMT FREE MOD Lush™: Interactive Romance Ver. 1.35 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 52
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Somnium: Interactive stories v0.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
rinnrin_ Open Request Storyplay: Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Axey PMT FREE MOD Love Pass: Interactive stories Ver. 0.15 MOD MENU APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B PMT FREE MOD GoStory: Interactive Stories Ver. 1.4.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
StillYourLady Open Request StorySpark - Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 13
ZhdanYuli Open Request Chapters Interactive Love Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
B PMT FREE MOD Sensation™ - Interactive Story Ver. 1.7.1 MOD Menu | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 78
B PMT FREE MOD Hot Island™:Interactive Story Ver. 1.1.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B FREE MOD Play Stories: Love,Interactive Ver. 0.10.2210250 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 12
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two Ver. 1.1.7 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 52
B PMT FREE MOD Loverz: Interactive stories Ver. 4.2.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Energy | Unlimited Items EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 255
S Open Request Scriptic: Interactive Dramas ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
B FREE MOD ZOE: Interactive Story Ver. 3.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Diamonds | Frozen Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
ZhdanYuli Open Request Crush: Interactive Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
B PMT FREE MOD The Ancestral Legacy! Ver. 1.1.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
DigitalKnight FREE MOD The Sign - Interactive Ghost Horror Ver 1.3.32 MOD APK | Premium Pack | Hearts | Coins ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 204
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Samurai of Hyuga 4 Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Unlocked All Story | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 49
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Kaori After Story Ver. 48 MOD APK | Paid APK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
Open Request Fancy Love: Interactive Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Escape: Interactive Stories v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
B PMT FREE MOD Chapters: Interactive Stories Ver. 6.5.6 MOD APK | Frozen Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 198
B FREE MOD Teammates: Interactive story Ver. 1.04 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
B PMT FREE MOD Luna Ravel - Interactive Story Ver. 2024.0326.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Tickets | Investigation Points | Outfit available EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
B PMT FREE MOD Scandal: Interactive Stories Ver. 4.10 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfits EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 85
INKrar Open Request LUV - interactive game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
B PMT FREE MOD Love and Passion: Chapters Ver. 2.4.5 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Life in Adventure ver. 1.2.11 MOD APK ALWAYS VICTORY BATTLE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 378
L Open Request Couple Up! Love Show - Interactive Story (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 37
B PMT FREE MOD notAlone — Love Me & Chat Ver. 2.34.4 MOD APK | VIP Purchased EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 60
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Double Life: Love interactive stories & novels (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.24 MOD APK | UNLOCKED PREMIUM | INFINITE KEYS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Score: interactive men stories & games (Early Access) Ver. 1.5.22 MOD APK | UNLOCKED PREMIUM | INFINITE KEYS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 87
B Outdated Mystery of the Phantom Town : Visual Novel Story Ver. 1.0.7485 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit Outdated PMT Android MODs 0
B FREE MOD Modern Story: Interactive Game Ver. 1.1.3.1524 MOD APK | Unlimited Crystals | Unlimited Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
B PMT FREE MOD Novelize: Stories With Choices Ver. 67.0.2 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 124
B FREE MOD Interactive Stories: Lovesick Ver. 1.2.1 MOD APK | Free Outfits | Free Hairstyles | Free Looks GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 29
ZhdanYuli Open Request Sentence 🔎 Detective text games Interactive story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
B PMT FREE MOD Underworld Office: Story game Ver. 1.4.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 22
B PMT FREE MOD 7Days! : Mystery Visual Novel Ver. 2.6.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
G Shared [Tested] Swiit Crush - Interactive Stories v1.7.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 51
B Not Working Failed weddings: Interactive Love Stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Infinite Keys Outdated PMT Android MODs 6
B Outdated Candy: LGBTQ+ Interactive love stories (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.9 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Infinite Keys Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Tiles & Tales - Match3 Puzzle & Interactive Story Ver. 2.8.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED LIVES | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Duskwood - Crime & Investigation Detective Story Ver. 1.10.14 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 289