This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

It was working fine but now The game suddenly gets stuck when turn on the mod menu

Have you updated yet? Both the game and the mod has received an update. I just updated and tried and it is working beautifully. I don't know if things will change but as of now, it is working just fine. Thanks so much to the modder for the update!!

Did you tap on the pm icon? If not, you have to tap on it, and then slide the buttons to turn on the free choices and keys. Also, make sure you click the start menu after attaching to the app. I hope this helps.

Can anyone confirm this works for them recently? Its not working for me at all and yes I have successfully attached it and started the menu, and toggled options.

Can you show me where you got the whispers apk to use with the injector? The one from this post just crashes. Even the ones I download elsewhere just crash as well.
I've used various apks and attached it and toggled the options on and it just doesn't work for me. What emulator are you guys using?

Reactions: Tusca
Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod