PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.3.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

It works on F1 VM best! VMOS was the issue for me and prolly for many others. It crashed a few times on F1 VM and that was frustrating (esp when I was on pins and needles impatient to see whether it was gonna work this time), which it did!! It didn't crash after that. For those having a root problem, with F1 VM it allows it automatically. You don't even need to do it manually. It's real simple. Just follow the steps and stay away from VMOS lol

Thank you for the mod btw😊 and for keeping it alive for us. Guys, I know it's exasperating at first and you think you're everything correctly.. but be patient and follow the steps. It「will」work for you like it did for me. I spent the whole night fiddling with my phone 😅
I downloaded F1 VM how can I use it to get it to work?

Reactions: Kanagat
I follow the instruction, but i dont know why, it's not working for me. Anw i played with vmos, i tried many times, but it still not working. Can someone tell me how its work?

I downloaded F1 VM how can I use it to get it to work?
1/ make sure you download and install the apk game from here. The latest version that's just been updated. Not from the store.
2/ don't open F1 VM yet. Install the game on your phone.
3/ download and install the mod next. On your phone also. So both the game and the mod are installed on your phone.
4/ now you open F1 VM and add both the game and the mod on there.
5/once both are added, launch the game first. Wait past the loading screen then you switch over to the mod and open it.
6/ once the mod is operational, go back to your game and try a story.
I hope my explanation's simple enough. It shall work!

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod