PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.3.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Help! I’m using an emulator and I’m sure the game version matches the injector version, but every time I click the attach to app button, it loaded for a while and then redirect me to the searching page, and I tried to click the start menu button, sometimes it crashed and nothing happed in the game. What should I do?

Doesn't work, mod attaches to app but when I try to make premium choices it just takes me to the store to buy more diamonds. Am I doing something wrong??

It's working. Thank you! 🤩

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-26-01-13-32-89_8c3e7e40bab7b6908dd8ffd53cc7b7e1.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-26-01-13-32-89_8c3e7e40bab7b6908dd8ffd53cc7b7e1.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 77
Help!!😭🥺
It's not working in mine. I'm using VMOS pro to run this. I followed the steps accordingly. It's asking for diamonds when I make a premium choice. It was mentioned in the post that it will keep making a premium choice even if I spend the diamonds but it's not working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But I followed each and every step meticulously 6 times already but it's still the same. Here I'm attaching the screenshot. Please help🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-02-23-21-49-230_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-23-21-49-230_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 47
Help!!😭🥺
It's not working in mine. I'm using VMOS pro to run this. I followed the steps accordingly. It's asking for diamonds when I make a premium choice. It was mentioned in the post that it will keep making a premium choice even if I spend the diamonds but it's not working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But I followed each and every step meticulously 6 times already but it's still the same. Here I'm attaching the screenshot. Please help🙏🙏🙏
Update:- I tried this on Vphonegaga and F1 VM. There it's working fine. I suppose VMOS PRO has some sort of problem and the mod stops working sometimes.

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod