PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.3.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

1701912302986.png

You guys REALLY need to update your damn mod descriptions, or are you guys liars?

*MOD Features*
1. Unlock Choice ( can proceed even when diamond is not enough )
2. Unlock Story
Confirmed working on LdPlayer9, NoxPlayer9

View attachment 579993

You guys REALLY need to update your damn mod descriptions, or are you guys liars?

*MOD Features*
1. Unlock Choice ( can proceed even when diamond is not enough )
2. Unlock Story
Confirmed working on LdPlayer9, NoxPlayer9

First of all,, I am not a robot who sit only on this mod thread to make sure it is working 24/7. Secondly this thread was created almost a year ago, that description was there since the beginning. Thirdly, this is totally free and I do not owe anyone. Also. If you read the comments, it's working for people who can understand how to use and they still coming back to ask for update
(if it's totally broken, why bother coming back for a whole damn year).

What happened?
As of now it only works for version 1.7.8.12.10. The injector literally saying the mod is for 1.7.8.12.10, so naturally it won't work if the version installed on your phone doesn't match with that version.
If you can get the latest apk yourself then that's great, if not you will have to wait till I get back home to upload the apk.

I am not sure why you have to word you sentence so rude, but modders do make mistakes, we are not perfect human being and mistakes do happen. And is it really that hard for you to ask nicely? Or is this a norm in your native culture, to speak with such attitude?

Sorry I usually don't write this kind of emotional stuff but this really demotivates and hurts me a lot from being accused as a liar. I understand it could be frustrated if the mod is not working but please, this is not the right way to vent.

First of all,, I am not a robot who sit only on this mod thread to make sure it is working 24/7. Secondly this thread was created almost a year ago, that description was there since the beginning. Thirdly, this is totally free and I do not owe anyone. Also. If you read the comments, it's working for people who can understand how to use and they still coming back to ask for update
(if it's totally broken, why bother coming back for a whole damn year).

What happened?
As of now it only works for version 1.7.8.12.10. The injector literally saying the mod is for 1.7.8.12.10, so naturally it won't work if the version installed on your phone doesn't match with that version.
If you can get the latest apk yourself then that's great, if not you will have to wait till I get back home to upload the apk.

I am not sure why you have to word you sentence so rude, but modders do make mistakes, we are not perfect human being and mistakes do happen. And is it really that hard for you to ask nicely? Or is this a norm in your native culture, to speak with such attitude?

Sorry I usually don't write this kind of emotional stuff but this really demotivates and hurts me a lot from being accused as a liar. I understand it could be frustrated if the mod is not working but please, this is not the right way to vent.
No it's alright, we will wait and yeah thank you for keeping it updated.. I was having the same problem of having not updated the app before and you so kindly guided me as well .. so thank you .. we appreciate it .. don't think we don't

Reactions: Yunana24
Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod