Why are you cheating/hacking?

Keysurfer

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
ButtfuckNowhere
For me, I like to cheat in pay to win games and help others with the rewards I have reaped. Personally, I like to use modding to help others get ahead in the game without them cheating and potentially getting banned. I think we qll have a game that has stumped us or we got stuck at a certain part and no one was willing to help.

xNETD0WNx

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
ROOTED
For me I don't mod competitive games such as PVP games because it's unfair to the other players but I do mod PVE games and offline games because it makes it more fun.

Keysurfer

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
ButtfuckNowhere
For me, I do it when I get bored with a game and want to mess around with it. As well, I normally only do it with games that I can help people on ie. I used to use a modded version of a naruto gotcha game and get people through the hard missions even if I'd been through it 100 times.

NotALegitGuy

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 24, 2018
Costa Rica
I cheat mostly because I'm bored or because I want to see how the game handles cheaters or atleast how the community does it.
Same reason why I like to reverse engineer games to see how they work and mess with their code.

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
I hack only the premium currency because hate how every android game is everything free then charges for In-App Purchases and while optional most of the time gameplay sucks if you do not pay. If there's a mod for Game X where v1 is Unlimited Diamonds or v2 is Dumb Enemy/GodMode, etc, I will choose only v1 for the currency. I like to play games legit (the gameplay part) and see my real skills. Rarely use other mods than currency only if the game can't have its money hacked and try to make some advantage, but no point because, for example, modded damage multiplier or no reload won't help you with the actual P2W progression. All possible great titles (if they were released on PC) are ruined because they are released as mobile games instead. I am willing to pay Full Price for the full game and unlock everything via playtime/skills instead of playing for free and paying to unlock all stuff but you need to spend money equal to 10 full-price games and still can't progress further. And all this f*cking waiting in games is annoying as hell... 1d, 3d, 20m. Really?

Looking for (NOT 3D) Multiplayer games with Single Player + Online Multiplayer mode option, you can play with others while still modding the game currency and upgrading yourself. Love games where you can trade with players, and you can help them and give stuff. I remember playing Ganja Farmer and used to visit other users' farms and speed their crops with diamonds to help them skip waiting time.