Why are you cheating/hacking?

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
I think that the game basically has to be fair, even though they use a credit or debit card that in my opinion is also fraudulent (in the real sense). while cheating with mod is illegal, I know that cheating is prohibited in any game but in my opinion it is the second way of cheating.

exterminator

Platinian
Dec 8, 2019
France
its cheat why not me, if more people can I would not do it either while waiting for its balance the games of the transaction microphones to the weakest

ToxicEnvy

Platinian On Fire
May 22, 2018
Everywhere
Lol
? Interesting, how 90% says "cause of p2win" Games. What Games are theese then? Must be completely different then the Games i play:

Mario Kart Tour
Pokémon Masters
Call of Duty Mobile
Diablo Mobile (Pre-registration)

Also nobody force you to spend a Single Cent anywhere ? All the Games i play are easy to play without a single cent of investment.
A lot of games are p2w

Ashleyom21

Just Crazy
May 2, 2019
Mauritius
Cause we have a great site named PLATINMODS with best modded apk and lots of cheats hahahahaha ♡♡♡♡..
Love you all Modders and Platimods member
You are the BEST ♡♡♡♡♡

Reactions: FrogSterr

Skalloween

Platinian
May 19, 2019
Transylvania
I simply dont have time to hit high ranks taking care of 2 kids, a wife, and having a full time job. So I give myself a little advantage to make it go quicker

chronoless

Platinian
Sep 20, 2019
Saint Lucia
I cheat to progress through the game quickly to advance through the story. I don't have much free time to play games like I really want to so I can't just stay and grind a game for days or months.

jellodog

Platinian
Feb 17, 2020
the state of confusion
I have no self-control with gacha games and have dropped whale levels on a handful of games back when I was working for minimum wage and needed the money for things like groceries. I only let myself play gacha/p2w games if I can mod them now, because I'm back in college and barely scraping by.

I also mod puzzle games or ad-heavy games, because I like getting in the groove of chill puzzles and an ad every other one is insanely annoying. And time-gating for puzzles is also annoying, because I like to sit down and play for as long as I want.

This community was a godsend, because up until this point I was relying on LuckyPatcher on an unrooted tablet, which limited what I was able to do.

Reactions: toosleepy

RmaDlo

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 14, 2018
Land of Persia
I started from the time they removed different mod option and cheat code(even that funny graphics cheat codes) from the game and replaced them by stupid unskipable ADS and added package to the game and said the package just for faster growing but in reality package had many funny items of the game process not only faster growing and today you found many items in all games you can't have it even you playing 10X more time than Payers.

the ace army

Platinian
Oct 26, 2020
Germany
My reason is well to get rid of the ads the payments....ect. But I don't feel good about it I'm just trying to save money (that I don't have) basically my only way to get the game that I love but have to buy. Wait.... isn't that bassicly piracy? Huh well I guess I'm a criminal now.:face01:

F134190

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 21, 2018
Surabaya
1. I got immortality
2. Dev didn't care
3. Give some toxic player a lesson
4. If i can farm resource with cheat, why i buy it?