Why are you cheating/hacking?

Credo Piro

Rookie
Oct 16, 2019
Warrnambool
Played any games with hack or not... but never found any excitement in them...
But there is something, it keep me questioning... I found that obtaining the hack itself are the pleasure,
Must be within my gene kick in those kleptomaniac instict..

Diefool

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
Ohio, USA
1 - Because it's funny

2 - For the learning experience.... I don't download modded APKs or cheats for any platform, I reverse engineer it myself.

Eplison4

Platinian
Jun 14, 2017
Somewhere Between
It is because most of the game are
1: pay to win
2: Imbalanced game which is more to the casher player
3: Lack of feedback or update from game devs
4: Testing security of the game
5: For fun and to revenge the top 10 ppl.which is sOooo obviously always win
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

ProctokTD

Platinian
Jul 18, 2018
Tasmania
My only reason ? Nah i just like using cheats on mobile games cuz its all p2w just for Being a mobile game,theres no a way they can put much content on it,so create generic shit and steal ppls money, but in PC never used cheats,always buying things with real money,and if i see a cheat i go right away to record a video,screenshot then send to the devs

BirthdayBv

Rookie
Sep 1, 2018
Mexico
Los juegos para celular son aburridos en su gran mayoría, jugarlos con mods me permite pasar un mejor rato aunque al final soy baneado en casi todos lol

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
? Interesting, how 90% says "cause of p2win" Games. What Games are theese then? Must be completely different then the Games i play:

Mario Kart Tour
Pokémon Masters
Call of Duty Mobile
Diablo Mobile (Pre-registration)

Also nobody force you to spend a Single Cent anywhere ? All the Games i play are easy to play without a single cent of investment.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
? Interesting, how 90% says "cause of p2win" Games. What Games are theese then? Must be completely different then the Games i play:

Mario Kart Tour
Pokémon Masters
Call of Duty Mobile
Diablo Mobile (Pre-registration)

Also nobody force you to spend a Single Cent anywhere ? All the Games i play are easy to play without a single cent of investment.
P2W and P4P is exactly the same
P4P in this case means Pay for Progress.
So you "CAN" pay to make faster progress which is nothing else than p2w just with the """can""" feature to say " ooohhh no we are no p2w"
Why not just make shops ONLY with skins? Like path of exile as example?
Only skins without any bonuses, benefits or anything else?
THAT would be no p2w.
Anything else besides "only skins" is p2w or p4p.

Edit: Besides that i don't care about p2w, i was a whale for many years and still would be when i had more money. But between p4p and p2w is literally 0 difference, just the "noooo we don't force you to buy something. Just play 5 times longer than a whale and you will have the same progress like him. Aahh but logicly in this time we implement 100 new updates with new stuff, which the whale already have and you still need to reach, so another 5 years of grinding"