OA [Shared] Winter Memories v1.08 MOD APK | Uncensored| Joiplay | Cheat | Guide | Official Translation

For anyone having trouble with the index html not being found, you have to extract it properly, if you close your phone or something screws it up and locks the phone it's over, so be careful. Also I use WinRar app, it worked for me after extracting after a few tries. Also for anyone having trouble with the game movement, you have to rename the patch file to .rga, if you follow the steps correctly everything should work fine, I'm playing it rn and everything works. If you don't patch it it will still work, but then there's alot of moments where you'll get stuck.

For anyone having trouble with the index html not being found, you have to extract it properly, if you close your phone or something screws it up and locks the phone it's over, so be careful. Also I use WinRar app, it worked for me after extracting after a few tries. Also for anyone having trouble with the game movement, you have to rename the patch file to .rga, if you follow the steps correctly everything should work fine, I'm playing it rn and everything works. If you don't patch it it will still work, but then there's alot of moments where you'll get stuck.
Hi. What does exactly the patch do?