This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Wolf: The Evolution - Online RPG Ver. 1.96 MOD Menu APK | More Meat | Free VIP | No Ads

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
MOD doesn't work in battle.
When I feed the wolf to max lvl, they are still lvl 1 in battles & somehow when I try to evolve them, my other wolfs aren't recognised as lvl 10 wolfs
Will take a look soon

Reactions: MrWRONG

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
MOD doesn't work in battle.
When I feed the wolf to max lvl, they are still lvl 1 in battles & somehow when I try to evolve them, my other wolfs aren't recognised as lvl 10 wolfs
Must be something with your Device.

Tested right now, played for like 30 minutes, closed game often, restarted device etc, evolved wolves, feed them to max level and all works fine.
They are still evolved in battle and they are on their feeded level and have their abilitys from their levels.

Tags
wolf: the evolution - online rpg wolf: the evolution - online rpg cheat wolf: the evolution - online rpg hack wolf: the evolution - online rpg mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Beware Of The Wolf vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
FREE MOD The Wolf Ver. 3.4.1 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 86
W Open Request Wolf Game: The Wild Kingdom iOS REQUEST SECTION 14
O Open Request The Wolf ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
B PMT FREE MOD The Spirit Of Wolf Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Blood Crystals | Unlimited Energy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
FREE MOD Wolf Hero: Animals vs Robots Ver. 1.0 Mod Menu Apk | Dev Tools ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
OA [Shared] Wolf Girl With You Xmas Special Ver go MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Shared [Tested] Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf v1.46.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
OA [Shared] Wolf Tails [18+] v1.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] Wolf Complex v0.12.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
OA [Shared] Big Bad Futanari Wolf v[18+] 1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
Shared [Tested] Wolf Simulator - Animal Games v1.0.4.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Alpha: Wolf Simulator Survival v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
R OA [Shared] Wolf Girl With You vFull [18+] Age Restricted Games 342
Shared [Tested] Pigs and Wolf - Block Puzzle v1.2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
OA [Shared] Wolf of Stock Street [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 509
Outdated My Wolf Girlfriend: Anime Dating Sim v2.1.10 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 225
iOS APP Facebook Wolf v302.1 (T1.8) iOS APPS 72
Open Request Wolf Tales ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
PMT FREE MOD Wolf Simulator: Wild Animals 3D Ver. 1.0527 MOD APK | 1 HIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
G OA [Shared] The Wanking Dead v0.02 Rework MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
D Shared [Tested] Evony: The King's Return v4.74.1 MOD APK (Speed Multiplier) Tested Shared Android MODs 2
D Shared [Tested] The Spike - Volleyball Story v4.2.7 MOD APK (Unlimited Money) Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Saint Elna and the Book of Depravity ~The Sex Duties of the Busty Sister~ v1.03_MOD1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
G OA [Shared] Tales of the Bizarre: BLACKOUT - 怪奇異聞録BLACKOUT v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
OA [Shared] The Fox and Devil: Tales of Eleonora vChapter 1 Full Release APK Age Restricted Games 0
OA [Shared] Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve Season 1 Ch.1-5 APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] The Loop v0.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] A Home in the Desert v0.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Shared [Tested] Fill The Fridge v59.0.0 MOD APK | Free Rewards Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Shared [Tested] Find the Difference - Spot it v2.24.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Love in the Abyss v1.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines v1.10_MOD4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Shared [Tested] Married to the Mafia: Otome v3.1.14 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G OA [Shared] Lewd Demon Lord and the Lost Holy Grail vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
PMT FREE MOD Princess and the Ice Dragon ver. 1.3.5 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
PMT FREE MOD Hippo: Game Day of the Dead ver. 1.4.9 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G OA [Shared] Breaking My Step-Mother - The Prologue! v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
G OA [Shared] Living with the Big-Breasted Widow vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 37
G OA [Shared] The New Me vCh. 4 P3 Extras MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Under The Mansion v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
OA [Shared] Milf Next Door: Saeko And The Room vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] The Wants of Summer v0.21 Patreon MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] Our meat urinal teacher -the GAME- - 僕らの肉便器先生 -the GAME- ヤンママ教師の変態生活 vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 61
Shared MOD Dan the Man: Action Platformer v1.11.82 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | VIP Untested Shared Android MODs 0
Shared MOD The Simpsons™: Tapped Out v4.67.5 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] The girls who became dolls THE GAME vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
G OA [Shared] Summer Vacation Countryside Life ~Became the Supervisor for My Younger Cousin's Education~ v1.0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 39
OA [Shared] Reya the Elf [18+] v0.5.4 SE MOD APK (Port + Cheat Mod) Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] The Builder - S2 Ep. 7.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17